•CHAPTER 23• YONSEI UNIVERSITY

She slept on the praying mat while making Dua and woke up after one hour!! And saw the time it was 12:30am.. she wash her face and apply some makeup to hide her crying face!! And she went out.. she saw In Yeop was watching a horror movie with pop corn!! He turned his face as he listened the voicd of the door...

Oh finally you worked up!! I was waiting for 1 hour?! Come on tell me what you wanna eat let's order! (He smiles and take out his phone)

Momina: uhn I wanna eat pizza
In Yeop: okah

They enjoyed their meal and she said "Oppa I have to visit the University"

In Yeop: Sure! Btw which field you'll choose after MBBS for specialization??
Momina : I fucking want to become a
Neurosurgeon..
In Yeop : reason??
Momina : just to operate your head there is a lot of trash inside your Empty brain. (She laughed so hard)
In Yeop: woah!! Very funny (he looked at her with a side eye and a smile secretly)

*She sets her phone and watches as Korean Timing and set a alarm for fajr*

Unfortunately she didn't woke up on her fajr alarm when she woke up and saw the time it was 8:00am she was about to woke up from the bed but than she thinks "I didn't woke up for fajr how can I wake up at my university's time" Aish Oh Allah please forgive me please...

She went out and saw her brother was running on the treadmill...she went near to him and asked..

Momina: have you done with the breakfast??
In Yeop: No! not yet siso.. I was waiting for you !! Let's order something..
Momina: Order!? Why?? I'll make it Oppa!!
In Yeop: you know how to cook?? (Shockedly)
Momina: of course I know Oppa..

In Yeop: uhm.. I didn't know before you can cook so perfectly just wow.. the perfect pancakes and the tea is awesome Mimi...

Momina: yeah Oppa I love to cook and bake !! (She said while passing a beautiful smile to him!!

In Yeop: aren't you being late for your University??
Momina: hmm.. I'm being late by myself..
In Yeop: wae?? (Why)
Momina : Oppa! I set my alarm for fajr but I didn't woke up! So if I didn't woke up for Allah how Can I go to University on time it's unfair!!
Allah has fully filled my wish only his "Kun faya Kun" is the only reason why I'm here.. ( she was so sad )

In Yeop: oh my girl!! I hope you won't miss any of your Salah from now on In Sha Allah.. Allah is very merciful baby he'll definitely forgive you Ameen don't be so sad ..

Momina: Ameen summa ameen!! Well will you drop me ??
In Yeop: yesh sure! Go get ready!!

*She got ready and her brother dropped her at "Yonsei University"*