•CHAPTER 28•EVENT

When she reached home, In Yeop was shocked to see her head bandaged.

In Yeop: What is it and how did it happen? (He said worriedly)
Momina: Hey, hey, I was crossing the road and had a small accident..
In Yeop: are you out of your mind , were you crossing the road with your eyes closed? Show me where the injury is..
Momina's brother made her sit on a chair and asked these three questions with anxiety..
Momina : I'm okay naww..
In Yeop: shut up ! Idiots! Come here..
Momina: Oppa! , I am in pain, my head is exploding, I have to go to calm down and you are angry with me here
In Yeop : I'm sorry baby... Go relax, I'll bring you some soup...
Momina : Thank you very much but please do me a favor and do not tell Mama and Baba there, they will be worried from such a distance.
In Yeop: okahh!!

As Momina lay down on the bed, she fell into a deep sleep..

"When she woke up, she saw In Yeop sitting next to her running his fingers through her hair...Momina smiled and looked at him.."

In Yeop: How are you feeling now? Is it better than before? (He asked her with tears in his eyes)
Momina: Yes, Oppa , I am much better than before, but I have a lot of pain in my head..
In Yeop: I'm sure my little cutie will be fine soon..

In Yeop: By the way.. there's an event after tomorrow... Would you like to attend with me ??
Momina: other celebrities will also be there??
In Yeop: Yes !!
Momina: uhmm.. BTS??
In Yeop: yeah BTS too..
Momina : yes yes then I will attend that function.
______________________________________
______________In the event____________
Everyone was enjoying it. Meanwhile Momina was putting her both hand on her forehead pressing it gently because of the loud Music she was having a headache...

In Yeop: Are you okah??
Momina: I don't think so Oppa! My head hurting alot...
In Yeop: oh I think it might becuz of loud music ... Put your head down and  put handsfree in your ears...

Momina played some songs but that didn't give relief... Then she turn on some slow nasheeds while listening nasheed she fell asleep... She woke up when In Yeop pulled one of her earphone and He called Momina by her name

Momina: Nea Oppa!!
In Yeop My best friend has been waiting to meet you for a long time..
The one who was with me when you Give the news that you're coming to S.Korea. Now he really wants to meet you .. can you meet him??
Momina: uhm.. yesh why not!? I fell asleep I don't know when.. am I looking ok??
In Yeop: don't worry you are still looking like a Churail (witch).. now come with me...

Momina sighed and said : this monkey will never stop teasing me !! Go to hell ...
She went outside with In Yeop...

In Yeop: Momina here you were asking that BTS members will be there in the event or not !? Here you go not all 7 of them but 7/1..

She was shocked to hear this from In Yeop..
She saw a man standing in front of her turning his face to the other side.. In yeop called him : hey bro!! Here comes my sister...
______________________________________