•CHAPTER 38• PROPOSAL NIGHT

Morning of 21st November 2021..•

In Yeop : Momina! Taehyung was saying to have dinner at his house

Momina : hmm.. He told me too.. are you going??

In Yeop : yes I'm going!! Okay then now I have to go for a shoot!! I took a leave from my office so I will pick you up on the way to his house.. be ready on time ...

Momina : okay! Drop me at the university now..

In Yeop: let's go!! I'm ready!!
______________________________________

Yumi was being treated by a therapist
She started talking slowly.And she was starting to go to school too, so that also helped her to talk..

Yumi : Dadda! I want to go to Mamma from school!

Taehyung : I invited her to dinner tonight..

Yumi : really??

Taehyung : Yes! now please be a good girl and go to school and please do not go out ...

Yumi : okay!!
______________________________________
At the dinner at his home •

Jungkook : We all just met yesterday!!

Taehyung : hmm but without Yumi!!

Jungkook : Oh I see that's why you arrange a dinner!?

Taehyung: Yeah??

Eunwoo : you didn't invite In Yeop and his sister??

Taehyung : they are on their way.. Btw why you all are so interested in In Yeop's Sister??

Jimin : she is beautiful bro !! And the way she talks ayee!!! Awesome !! Anyone can fall in love with her!!

Taehyung : Did you fall in love too?

Jimin: Yes !!

Eunwoo: I fall for her too !! But it's okay to be a brother of a girl like her !!!

Taehyung : Jimin ! You're also her brother!

Jimin : Aniyo ! I'll make her mine with my love !!

Taehyung : it's too late now!!

Suga : why are you so sure about that Taehyung !!

Taehyung : because I know she loves someone else..

Jimin : oh no !! Okay now I'm happy if she's happy!!

*They were all talking when the doorbell rings*

Taehyung's maid opened the door.. Momina walks in with In Yeop, Running very fast from the front, Yumi approaches Momina saying " Mamma " Momina immediately takes Yumi in her arms.. and Yumi Hug Momina So tight !!

Everyone looked at both of them with very curious eyes when Yumi called Mamma to Momina !!

Momina greets everyone and asks how they are. There was an empty place on the sofa next to Taehyung and Momina went and sat there..

Jimin : Why did Yumi call her Mama?

Taehyung : Because Momina has allowed her !!

Namjoon : there is something wrong

Jin : Something?, I feel everything is wrong..

In Yeop : Yumi proposed to Momina for Taehyung But she refused.. so Yumi requested Momina that she will call Momina "Mamma",

Suga : It means that our boy is still sitting to her Despite being rejected..

Taehyung : I didn't propose to her, Yumi did , And at that time she said that she likes someone else.