•CHAPTER 41• EOMMA APPA I LUV HER

After returning home he saw her mother and father came to meet him...

He greeted them and sat with them after some minutes Yumi came to him asking : Mama gone??

Taehyung : yeah!! She'll call you once she reached home...

Mrs Kim : Is she talking about Momina ??

Taehyung : Yesh!

Daehyun : who is Momina ? And why Yumi's calling her "Mama??"

Mrs Kim Tell all about Momina... And then Yumi says...

Yumi : but now she'll be my Mama!! Dadda will marry her soon..

Mrs Kim: Yumi she already told you that she likes someone else and she would not marry your Dadda!! Accept it..

Daehyun : Eunjin was saying that you're going to marry Hanna!

Taehyung : No Appa !! I will not marry her..

Mrs Kim : what's the problem Tae??

Daehyun : yeah what the problem in Hanna ??
She is so caring she'll take care of Yumi !!

Mrs Kim : exactly!! I also say this to him but Daehyun please do something he's not listening us...

Taehyung : Eomma Appa?? You really think that she can take care of Yumi ??

Daehyun , Mrs Kim : of course she love you...

Taehyung : baby tell about that day... Tell the real story how you met your Mama !!

Yumi tells everything A-Z and said : and why you all thinking about me only ?? Dadda also don't love her... So why would he marry Hanna Auntie??

Daehyun : I can't believe she's like that ! Oh god... And yeah why we're not thinking about our son ?? He didn't get married before so he will marry the girl he like..

Mrs Kim : And your son ?? He don't like anyone!!

Taehyung: actually yeahh I like someone!!

Mrs Kim : what?? When?? Who's shee??

Daehyun : finally for the first time I have listened this sentence from my son!! Now tell who is she.. will go and meet then for your proposal..

Yumi : Dadda already proposed Mamma !!

Mrs Kim : Mo..Momina ??

Taehyung : Uhmm.....Yeah..

Mrs Kim : but she live in Pakistan!!

Daehyun : so what ?? Wife ! You can go to Pakistan and ask for her hand for our Taehyung from her parents!!

Mrs Kim : but she said she like someone else!?? So did she accept your proposal??

Taehyung : Eomma !! That someone is Kim Taehyung 😂😂 (he laughed)

Mrs Kim: oh my god ! So now I really have to go lahore and ask for her hand for my beloved youngest son!

Daehyun: Yeah ! My Mrs ...

Mrs Kim : but she didn't tell her address to me!!

Taehyung : I'll take from In Yeop!!!

Mrs Kim : who is She of In Yeop??

Taehyung : sister Eomma!

Mrs Kim : I have nothing to say on this proposal accept Yes I'm ready to make her my Daughter in law !!

Daehyun : what about Eunjin sister in law??

Mrs Kim : she want Taehyung to get married with Hanna cuz that time Taehyung always says I don't like anyone now he is saying he like Momina!! So there is no chance of Hanna!!

Daehyun : yeah yeah you know very well about your Daughter Eunjin !! Handle her by yourself!!!

Mrs Kim : I can't ruined my Son's happiness for My married daughter's wish.. and yeah I also like Momina she's so pure and innocent...

Taehyung : when you're going to Pakistan??

Daehyun : book the flight of Next week!!

Mrs Kim : hmm...

Taehyung : okay !!! And I'll tell you the location...

(He hugged his Parents and went out from the room)

Mrs Kim : so is my baby happy ??

Yumi : alotttt....

Daehyun : be a good girl!!! Okay???

Yumi : okay!! But halmeoni and halabeoji!!

Mr and Mrs Daehyun : yesh?!

Yumi : did Dadda will make more babies ?? I want my siblings soon!!

Mrs Kim : you'll have your siblings In Sha Allah!! But your Mama is so small for giving birth!!

Daehyun : what's her age??

Mrs Kim : this year she's 15 but we'll arrange the marriage after she turns 16..

Daehyun : oh than she's really so small for giving birth...

Yumi : but my school friends also have their siblings!!

Mrs Kim : you'll also have but first your Dadda and Mama will get married!!