•CHAPTER 8• BANGTAN SONYEONDAN

Momii!! You know BTS ?? Alizay was asking her *as daily routine they were chatting to each other when she messaged her*

No! What's that? *Momina asked..
It's a Korean boy Band wait let me show you..
*She send a picture of Taekook*
Here it's a group of 7 boys but I just send 2 of them they're the Youngest members of BTS*
The boy who's in front is V and the one who's behind him is Jungkook and Jungkook is my crush.
(Alizay explained her but Momina was only looking at V)

Alizay !? Who's he who's in front??
(She asked confusedly)
Oh I told you he's V his real name is Kim Taehyung!
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Momina's past•
-----------------------------------------------------------
One day she was scrolling YouTube and found a video of a boy Momina was like " oh god he's so cute " but unfortunately the video disappear.. momina try to find that video every where but she failed cuz she don't know what's his name he try to find that video for 1.5 years.. regularly she try to search but she can't find it...
When Alizay send a pic of Taehyung and Jungkook ... She immediately realized that Taehyung is looking like the boy he saw on YouTube... As fast as possible she searched V BTS childhood video and by luck that video she saw before 1.5 year appears at the top... In that video Taehyung was only a 16 years boy..
Day passes and she realized that she's really in love with Taehyung... But all her friends call her immature.. she started praying for him... Whenever she sees his picture her eyes got filled with tears ..
Even she don't look at the other boys..
Except the other members of BTS ... She called them Hyung.. she support other BTS members as a sister...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (21+) | BTS THVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें