•CHAPTER 30•BUTTER

The next day Taehyung visits In Yeop. They were standing in the kitchen when In Yeop was making Ramen..

Taehyung: where's your sister??
In Yeop: University! Will be back at any time..
Taehyung: who's your Best friend??
In Yeop: what type of question Is that??
Taehyung : tell me naw!
In Yeop: you already know ! You and Enwoo ( he said while having ramen in his hands and sitting on the table chair..

Taehyung : oh okah...
Hey who was watching Eunwoo's drama "Rookie"? ( He asked while looking at the LCD)
In Yeop: Momina! He loves K-dramas a lot and she literally loves Eunwoo's acting so much even on her birthday my younger brother thought Enwoo is her crush so he ordered a cake with Enwoo's picture but!

Taehyung: but ? (He confusedly asked)

In Yeop: she said Eunwoo is not her crush or love she only likes his acting skills..!

Taehyung: do she like someone else??

In Yeop: maybe I think so! Btw she's too addicted to your band! BTS BTS she want BTS everywhere that's why she got emotional when she saw you in front of herself ! Maybe she like someone from your band !

Taehyung : what if your sister likes me? *He smirked*

In Yeop : I can't do anything and I will know how bad her choice is.. ( he laughed)

Taehyung : Just Shut up (they both laughed)

Someone opened the entrance door and they both saw Mominaa removing her shoes and putting them in a shoe rack..
When Momina saw Taehyung she keep standing still for a while than she normally came and say hello to them ! She puts her phone on the table and was about to go when In Yeop stopped her...

In Yeop: Why is it so hurry which horse is being run away or the train is leaving? As I know you're such a big fan of BTS and here Taehyung is sitting and you're not even asking how he is.... Are you feeling shy? is your shyness is the reason why you're ignoring him??

Momina: no I'm not shy! Please stop him for some more time I need to pray! It's getting late ...

In Yeop: will you stay for sometime ? Taehyung?

Taehyung : Aniyo I have to go...

In Yeop: he will go ! Spend some time with us or with him !!

Momina : Oppa! I said I'm getting late for my Salah. My love who love me the most is calling me I have to go cuz he's calling me...

In Yeop: okah okah

She left*

In Yeop: now don't tell me Taehyung you're really going!?

Taehyung: don't worry I'm not going ! But Bro ! I'm really impressed with her...

Did you tell her that Me Jimin and Jungkook are Muslims?

In Yeop: No not yet!

"Momina's phone starts ringing and the ringtone was starting from : Cool shade, stunner, yeah, I owe it all to my mother, uh
Hot like summer, yeah, I'm making you sweat like that" ...

In Yeop: so her ringtone is starting from your line in butter!!

(Taehyung passes a smile)

When Momina arrived back and saw Taehyung was still there! She smiled!

In Yeop: someone was calling you!

Momina looked at her phone and said " Aish my baby is calling me "

In Yeop: Asma or Ana? ( faisal's daughters )

Momina : Nor Asma or Ana! Alizay calling me..

After asking each other how they are doing Momina was about to eat chips so she turned on her phone's speaker and put her phone back on the table ...

Alizay: So what are you doing?

Momina : Nothing accept missing you and eating chips!

Alizay : How's my Jeeju ??

Momina : ahm ahm (she fake cough)Oppa you didn't make Ramen for me?? She wants to give Alizay a signal that her phone is on loud speaker but Alizay didn't get it.!

Alizay : Mano ! Leave everything! Just tell me did you get Jk's phone number from my Taehyung Hyung !?
*Momina looked at the two Men who were already staring her without even blinking*
She immediately picked her phone and ran towards her room....

Taehyung : look I told you she like me ! (Hehe)

In Yeop: Hmm... How bad choice sissy I'm very disappointed!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Momina : what were you saying??

Alizay : did you get Jk's number?

Momina : I didn't even get Taehyung's number! Bro everytime I see him in front of me I always became so serious and even I forget everything but not him !

Alizay : are you crazy? What are you doing girl ?

Momina: I don't know what happens with me ! Acha listen I'll talk to you later ... I just came home before 1 hour and I'm going to do some rest take care Allah Hafiz..

Alizay : Allah Hafiz! FI AMANILLAH 🤍