•CHAPTER 13• ADOPTION TRUTH

She went out of her room...
She looked at her mother and said "they're marrying me or signing a servant contract?? There's no Disability in me Alhamdulillah he's not the only man left in this world for marrying me... I still don't want to marry him while crying she said to her Mother Can't you see what I want? What's my happiness?? Am I a joke to you?? You want me to get married to him because you don't have money or you don't have to spend money on my marriage.. it's final I won't marry him..

With The grace of Allah they didn't react they only listened to her and got silent...

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Next day her Father's phone was ringing continuously while her father was in the washroom So she picked up the call *call was coming from any Azam named Man*
--------Conversation between them-------
Momina: hello Assalamualaikum..
Azam : Walaikum assalam who?
Momina: I'm Momina! Papa is in the washroom he'll call you later! Uncle..
Azam : wait what?? Yo... you're Momina??
Momina: uhmm.. yeah oh here papa comes....

*Her father looked at her and told her to leave the room...
But Momina was in doubt why Azam Uncle was shocked when she listened to my name ?
She planned to stay there outside the door so she could listen to what they were saying..

*Her father's phone has volume issues so he talks while the speaker on

--------Conversation between them-------
Azam : is she Momina??
Her Father : yeah..
Azam : let me talk to her.. I want her back..
Her father: why do you want her back?? She's happy here don't worry!!
Azam : cuz she's my Daughter and can be more happy with her real family.. I just gave my daughter to you for 4 years but you kept her for almost 11 years...
I gave her to you because I feel bad when your real daughter dies on the same day when Momina was born.. give her back or I'll go to the Court....

*She was shocked after listening this and without wasting a sec she push the door and entered in..

Take me with you I don't wanna live here... She said loudly so the Man on the other side of the phone could listen... *She ran towards her room*
•Momina didn't feel bad after realizing that she was adopted by them.. cuz they already make her think alot of time by their behavior...

Next day her stepfather who adopt her room and said "pack your things your father will be here tonight anytime to picked you up..
*Momina Nodded and got out of her bed to start packing*