•CHAPTER 54• MORNING AFTER SEX

Momina was moaning loudly, Taehyung opened his eyes and felt she was grabbing his back while cuddling.. he pulled her closer and she moaned again

“Ahhhh...~”

Taehyung : Jagiya!!? What happened?? Are you okay??

Momina opened her eyes and looked at him...

His heart stopped when he saw the tears in her eyes.... He realized that  he was too rough. Her eyes were saying everything very clearly..

Taehyung : I'm really sorryyy!!! Baby!! Please forgive me I think I was drunk yesterday night please please don't cry!!

She moaned again as he pulled her and she burst into tears She was crying so loud while hovering on Taehyung's chest he was patting her on her back with one hand and on her head with the other hand ...

He has a habit of sleeping shirtless, her tears was falling down on his exposed chest...

Taehyung : Are you hungry!?

Momina raised her head and looked at him, When Momina looked at him, he wiped her tears from her eyes with the edges of his hands

Taehyung : say something Jaan!! My heart is stopping!!!

Momina : I'm hungry!! I didn't eat anything yesterday too..

Taehyung : I'm coming!!

Momina : No! Don't go anywhere!!

Taehyung : I'm going in the Kitchen!!

Momina : huh??

Taehyung : to make breakfast for my lovely wife...

Momina : can I come too??

Taehyung : You don't need my permission, it's your own House!!

Taehyung was cooking like a regular chef and Momina was sitting at the counter watching him..

Momina found him very handsome,either there was no such Handsome person in her life or she did not find anyone else Handsome.

Taehyung : Why are you looking at me like that?

Momina : Why you're so handsome??

Taehyung : Am I really that handsome?

Momina : You're handsome more than you think!!

Taehyung took out a piece of the omelette and put it in Momina's mouth..

Taehyung : Tell me how it is!!

Momina : Awesome!!!

Taehyung : can you please make some juice while sitting here??

Momina : of course!!

Momina made juice and gave it to him in a small glass to test..

He took it from one and saved half a glass and told Momina to take a sip of it and give it back to him..

Momina : I think I may have forgotten to add sugar in it!!

When Momina took a sip from that glass, he took the glass back from Momina and drank the remaining juice in one gulp.

Momina : How did you drink this juice without sugar?

Taehyung : it was sweet!!

Momina : huh?? I also drank it Tae!! It was not sweet..

Taehyung : but it was sweet for me after you took a sip!

Momina : whatt!!! (She laughed)

He let her down from the counter and They both sat on the dining table...