•CHAPTER 6• BESTEST FRIEND

Now her mother said we've moved so far from the school you can't complete your matric...

*Her mother is extra ordinary religious she thinks only she's the one who's close to Allah and others are just showing off...
*Her father who only listens to her mother
After she completed her 9 she asked her 2nd Uncle (her Father's elder brother) for a phone

•INTRODUCTION OF HER FATHER'S FAMILY•

"They are total 10 siblings (5 sisters and 5 brothers)
Momina gives her exams from her father's younger brother's (Liaquat)
School...
•_____________________________•
After 2 days her Uncle (Taya) named Shams gave her a phone she was about to give her savings to him but he refused and didn't accept 1 rupee from Momina...
In the past momina used to have a fan page of Pakistan Cricket team.. so she downloaded Instagram and for 14 august celebration as a fan she made a group... And A girl whose name was Alizay Nasir messaged her saying "Assalamualaikum"!! Momina replied to her as "Walaikum assalam" and they became friends and started talking...
•____________________________________•
Momina used to be an extrovert person. A girl who was so friendly!! And she makes friends easily...
Momina used to have more than 70 or 80 friends ...
As she grew up she realized the reality
After 14 October Momina became an introvert extra introvert*...
She realized that if she'll not message anyone than no one will miss or message her too.. Momina also stop talking with them... And one by one she lost everyone "Actually they lost Momina" But some of her friends was still with her ...
*But the only one who became her bestest friend and sister is *Alizay Nasir*