•CHAPTER 32•THE TRUTH

___________Taehyung's POV___________

Why she's on my mind 24/7... No, no, I don't love her...
Should I go to her house and return her phone? No no ! It's not the right time!!
(He slept holding Momina's phone in his hand)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Momina: Oppa ! I'm going to get my phone! And I haven't driven in Korea yet, so can I take your car?

(He threw the keys to Momina)

In Yeop: here the keys.. No need of taking permission..Take my car wherever you want to go without permission...

(Momina reaches Mr. Kim's house)

Momina rang the bell and Mr Kim's maid opened the door.. The maid recognized Momina immediately And then asked Momina to come inside..

Yumi gave her the phone..

Yumi requested Momina to have breakfast with her...
When they were both sitting and talking.. Taehyung came while finding his wrist watch!!!

Taehyung: oh god !! Where's my watch ... (He was shocked after seeing Momina who was already looking at him so shockedly)
______________________________________
Author Pov:

Hmm yeah Taehyung was without mask... It was their first eye contact...😭🙈..
______________________________________

Momina looked at him from head to toe.. without saying a single word!!

Taehyung : Y....you here?? Hello!!

Momina: uhmm ... Hi ... Thankyou so much .. for taking care of my mobile I have to go Bye !!...

As soon as she stood up, he stopped her.

how can she refuse him?
Yeahh Love baby love!!
______________________________________

Yumi: Mama! (She tried to tell her through gestures that you said you're having breakfast with me)

Taehyung : come on ! Let's have a breakfast together!!

*Momina sat on the chair and he also sat on the chair right in front of Momina*

"He tried to start the conversation as he understood that Momina was getting nervous and embarrassed"

______________________________________

Taehyung : You know BTS ??

Momina : How did you call my brother? From the emergency numbers??

Taehyung : Actually I unlocked the phone by entering the password!!

Momina : Still you are asking me that "Do I know BTS?"

Taehyung laughed "when she hear his laughing voice She looked at Taehyung"
And they made an eye contact...

what happened ? The silence was silenced by the time and the golden pen dropped in the substance in the blur and wrote the first letter of "LOVE" "L" placed!.
Taehyung speech took wings and flew away into the metaphors of Momina's eyes !!!

His brown eyes complain to him. He shouldn't have taken them so close to those dark Brown + black eyes!!

Now, if he has done this he has to bear the consequences !!!..
______________________________________

Momina breaks the eye contact and starts eating.. meanwhile he was looking ahn admiring her* after his every bite...

"Love! Which is the greatest mystery,opened its magical windows to the world with bliss and respectfully greeted its arrival on his Earth.

He finds himself caught in the grip of losing all authority because that authority is in someone else's possession..

The first Nashqs is Momina! And there is no need for the second naqsh..
______________________________________