•CHAPTER 21• BYE PAKISTAN

Ahh Mama I can't find the dress that I bought this morning *she came to her Mama while asking*

Afiya : It's inside your bag don't worry be calm and wear your Jacket there must be a cold In Korea...
Azam : And yeah listen make sure to inform us when you both reach there

Afiya : In Yeop !? Take care of your Sister

In Yeop: Mama now please let us go...

Momina : Oppa please fast or mama will stopped me..
*She hug and kiss her parents and nieces while saying Allah Hafiz to her brothers and sisters in law and sat in the car waving to them*
____________________________________________________________________________
NOONA! I can't marry Hanna why did you talk to your in laws? I didn't say Yes !! It's not my problem it's your fault *he was almost shouting in anger because her sister was forcing him to marry her Sister in law*

Eunjin : but whyy?? Eomma please talk to him he'll ruined my House !!

Mrs Kim : Son! Listen! Hanna can take a Good care of Yumi .. and she's cute... Give her a chance...

Taehyung : No Eomma she can't take care of Yumi !! That day she was only worried about her perfume even Yumi's hand was bleeding.. how can she be a mother and take a good care of her... It's better to not get married instead of marrying a such girl as Hanna!! And also I can't marry someone whom I don't like so in not gonna marry her!!! *He stood up and went in his room*

Eunjin: Eomma I'm telling you !! He'll marry Hanna or he'll not Marry Anyone!!..