•CHAPTER 43• TAEHYUNG KI MOMINA

Momina reached Lahore...
And she called Taehyung...

Taehyung : where were you from 4 days almost ???
Do you have any idea how worried I was ?? ( He was scolding her )

Momina : uhmm.. I was In Kashmir!!

Taehyung : wae??

Momina : to meet Alizay!!!

Taehyung : baby you should have to tell me !!! I was fuckin' worried....

Momina : I'm sorry....

Taehyung : aish... My heart !!! I didn't want your sorry.....Be careful next time..

Momina : okay...

Taehyung : what are you doing?

Momina : Missing you...

Taehyung : missing who??

Momina : you..

Taehyung : why you're missing me?

Momina : cuz My heart's brain is out of the sense..

Taehyung: whatt... ( He laughed )

Taehyung: when you're coming back??

Momina : uhmm.. 29 December...

Taehyung : do you know my birthday date?

Momina : No honey ! I'm such a big duffer ...

Taehyung : ho..honey??

Momina : uhm.. aniyo aniyo..

Taehyung : I like it.. Jagiya...

Momina : I didn't mean that...

Taehyung : I know what you mean...
Darling ! Eomma is going out of the country today so I have to go at airport..

Momina : okay!! Take care Allah Hafiz

Taehyung : You too sweetheart!!
____________________________________________________________________________

Mrs Kim: if I'll have any problem in finding the house who should I call..

In Yeop: you can call my Mamma..

(He gives his Mother's phone number to Mrs Kim...)

Taehyung: call me when you reach there...

Mrs Kim: okay okay...

Daehyun: well Taehyung! Did you inform Momina that your Eomma is coming..

Taehyung : no I didn't!! I want to surprise her...

Mrs Kim: that's good...

Taehyung comes to drop his Mother at Airport.. and then returns when the plane take off..
____________________________________________________________________________

Mrs Kim's plane landed in Lahore...
It was 9:30 pm so she decided to go to her hotel first.....

Next day In Yeop call her Mother and tell that his best friend's Mother is coming to meet you...

The cab driver take her on the address..
____________________________________________________________________________

Afiya : yeah In Yeop told me about you..

Mrs Kim : I'm glad.. actually I just visit to Pakistan after along time..

Afiya : where are you from??

Mrs Kim: Lahore Pakistan..

Afiya : oh !!

Mrs Kim: actually I just asked Momina! Would she like to invite me here.. and she said yes..

Afiya : you know Momina ?

Mrs Kim: very well!! She's so rare! Btw where is she?

Afiya : she was having a fever so she went to the doctor!!

Mrs Kim : oh may she get well soon...

Momina was coming inside the house and her Mother saw her from the window....

Afiya : there she is...

Momina came inside the drawing room and was shocked to see Mrs Kim sitting there..

Mrs Kim : how's your fever?

Momina : too much better!! I'm shocked to see you here !!

Mrs Kim: and I'm so happy to see you !! Ma Sha Allah...

Momina : haha 😂

Afiya : are you a Muslim?

Momina sat beside Mrs Kim...

Mrs Kim: yes Alhamdulillah...(Mrs Kim told the whole story about her life)

Afiya : oh! I'm so glad to see you happy now...

Mrs Kim: I came here with a serious purpose ..

Afiya : which serious purpose??

Mrs Kim was wearing a ring in her finger she took out that ring from her Finger and asked Momina to give her hand...

Momina was shockingly looking at her Mother and Mrs Kim...

Mrs Kim: this ring was from my mother in law as her younger daughter in law.. so you're also my younger daughter in law so I'm giving this ring to you ....

Afiya : uhmm.. I can't understand!!

Mrs Kim: from now on your daughter is mine daughter.... I came here to fixed my son's marriage...

Afiya : but Momina what's your answer??

Momina : Mama Oppa's Best friend is Kim Taehyung and I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything but Mama I was in a relationship with Taehyung from some days and you know I like Taehyung so much...

Afiya : but you're too small for the marriage??

Mrs Kim: don't worry !!! We are not in a hurry... And I also k ow she too small that's why we can wait...

Afiya : if My daughter is okay with that so I'm also happy...

Mrs Kim looked at Momina and said : Now you're Only Taehyung's future wife...

Momina's Mom stood up and hug Momina...
Mrs Kim and Mrs Azam both congratulate each other with hugs..

Mrs Kim : Now tell me you're telling Taehyung about this or should I ??

Momina : I don't know...

Mrs Kim : go tell him... I'm here for 1 week this Saturday I'm returning back.. when you're coming back Momina?

Momina : on 29 December...

Afiya : please have dinner with us Tomorrow.. and let us know if you need anything....

Mrs Kim: Thank you so much... I have to do some shopping so I wanted to take Momina with me..Can I?

Afiya : Yeah you can!!

Mrs Kim : now I should leave.. Allah Hafiz..

Afiya : see you tomorrow Allah Hafiz..

Momina told her driver to drop her.. she came to the door to see her off..

Mrs Kim: I'm so much lucky to have a daughter in law like you... When I saw you for the first time, I was worried about how I would find a daughter-in-law like you..

Momina : what's so special about me Auntie ?

Mrs Kim : first of all ! I'm your Eomma now! And yeah listen everything is special about you ... I was very upset when you told Yumi that I can't marry your father..

Momina : At that time, I didn't know who Yumi's father was...

Mrs Kim : Now you focus on your studies and don't take any tension etc. and I'm going, take care..

Momina : you too Eomma ! Fi amanillah..