•CHAPTER 34• LOVE BEGINS

THEY ALL REACHED AT NAMJOON'S HOUSE AT THE BEACH...

They all were in the house having barbecue And just in front of that house they can see the waves of sea...

Momina : Taehyung Oppa!! Please pass that tray!!

No one was shocked except Taehyung and In Yeop...

Taehyung : Oppa?!?

Suga : Mr Kim? She has already said that we are all her brothers..What was so surprising about it? If she call Oppa to you...

Momina gulp the saliva in ! And looked at Taehyung who passes the tray to her...

In Yeop realized that she don't want to show anyone that she liked Taehyung..
______________________________________

Jungkook : Does anyone have coffee?

Momina : Yea !! I have !!

Jungkook : Give me I'm making coffee for everyone!!

Taehyung: not for me please!!

Momina : Jungkook hyung !No no, I will make coffee for you all..

Taehyung : you know how to make coffee?

In Yeop : bro she knows everything!!
*Momina smiled*

Momina : Taehyung Oppa! Should I bring Tea for you?

Jimin : haww! Separate service for him?

Taehyung : stop being jealous Jiminah Please!! And yeah Please make tea for me !

After some minutes Momina came back with Coffee for everyone and Tea for Taehyung...

As they took a sip of Coffee they said "Oh it's different"

Eunwoo : I never had this type of coffee before...

Suga : yeah we drink black coffee or pour a little bit amount of milk to make it Milk coffee..

Jungkook : awesome !

Jin : how's the Tea ? Taehyung ?

Taehyung : It's too hot now, I haven't taken a sip yet..
He took a sip and said : here I have became a fan of your Tea
(Momina passes a beautiful smile to him)

Momina : Actually in Pakistan we used to make coffee and tea like this! I'm so glad you all liked it so much..

After everyone had enjoyed the coffee and barbeque, they decided to spend the night here.

There were four rooms in that house..
Momina and In Yeop shared 1st room
Jimin ,Taehyung ,Jungkook shared 2nd room
Namjoon and Eunwoo shared the 3rd room
And suga ,Jin and jhope shared the 4th room

Around 12 o'clock they all went to their room and slept.

Momina woke up in the middle of the night at 1:45 am .. She saw In Yeop who was sleeping very peacefully on his bed.. She came out of the room and saw that everyone was in their own rooms..

So she went and stood near the door from where the waves of the sea were visible. As she was standing there, she felt a pair of eyes standing behind her.. When she looked back, she saw Taehyung was standing..

Momina : You scared me!?

Taehyung : It must not be so much fun here, let's go and sit on the soil in front of the sea and watch the waves..

They both went and sat on the soil of the beach next to each other..

The waves of the sea glistened in the moonlight.. There was a noise of seagulls in the sky..It was the 14th of the moon and the moon was full..
Two stars were next to the moon...
It was a beautiful night...
The sound of the wind with the cool breeze was so amazing...
The wind and cold of November were mixed together...

Taehyung : why did you call Oppa to me??

Momina : because you're older than me just like my brother!!

Taehyung : Am I not the one you love?

Momina didn't answer him..

Taehyung : It seems that you do not intend to answer..

Momina : there is no such thing.

Taehyung : But I can see you still have my picture on your wallpaper
He pointed towards her phone*

Momina : So what!? thousands of people use your picture as their Wallpaper.. don't worry I'll change it!!

Taehyung: no please don't change it.. I'm looking too much handsome on your Wallpaper...

Momina smile while tried to hide her smile.. and look at him...

Taehyung : next time please don't call me Oppa!

Momina : but I can't tell everyone that I feel something for Yo... (She stopped suddenly because she knew what she had said...)

Taehyung : Come on now you have accepted that you like me..

Momina : Yeahh I like you ..But what does it matter to anyone that I like you!..You belong to someone else..

She got very emotional. A tear dropped from her eyes..

Taehyung : I liked you too... (He looked at the moon in the sky and said this)

Momina didn't believe anything like that, she turned her face towards him and asked "what did you just said?"

Taehyung : I said I like you too!! And I know you love me too..

Momina : There is a big difference between liking someone and loving someone..

Taehyung : what do you mean??

Momina : I won't say I love you until I feel the right love for you...Love is not a joke.. "I love you" is not only a sentence.. Love is not a word you say to everyone.. It is a real feeling..

Taehyung : I think the same thing you think, that's why I told you that I like you..

Momina smiled ...

This thing looked so beautiful and so dreamlike that Momina could not believe it..
But after a while she realized that it is not a dream..It was the greatest night for Momina..They both looked very beautiful sitting on that beach..
So the story of Romeo and Juliet was restarted..The story of Romeo and Juliet is also nothing in front of them.. The moon was in the sky but it seemed that two moons were on the ground..
Two moons were looking at the celestial moon from the earth..
______________________________________

Author POV :

The story is not over yet, the real story begins from here..
Okah guys!! I am very shy, so I am going to sleep, I will write a new part tomorrow...
Bro, bro, believe me, I am very, very innocent...
Love love love ...
Take care...

Please wait for the next Chapter..