•CHAPTER 31• THROUGH HER PHONE

Momina: Yumi! You here ? Did you come alone?
Yumi : Naahhh!!(while shaking her head left and right)

Momina: I am very glad that you can speak more words! Who dropped you here??

Yumi : Dadda!!

Momina: oh okah!! Let's go somewhere I'm very hungry!!

Yumi wrote: Dadda will come too!

Momina: where is he?

"Yumi pointed to the car"

Momina: but I can't go with your Dadda!!

Yumi wrote : one time please will drop you home.. please Mama!

Momina: ahh..okah.. Mama's Baby..

He covered his face with a mask and cap because he knew she wouldn't notice that much.
As she approached his car, he opened the front seat door But she apologized and sat on the back seat.
There was silence in the car until they arrived at the restaurant..
He did not want to eat in the restaurant, so he ordered in the car...

Taehyung: You don't speak much?

Momina: No !!

Taehyung : How is your wound now?

Momina : hmm.. better !!

Taehyung : Thankyou so much for saving Yumi !!

Momina : There is nothing to thank me for.. It was my duty...

Taehyung : By the way, when we were unconscious, she spoke her first word, "Mama" She had tried so hard to make you conscious, she keep saying Mama all the time ...

Momina : Ok no need to be jealous now she has just said Dadda too..

Taehyung : oh finally (hehe)

Taehyung: oh here you go! Your order !

Momina: thanks alot! Now please drop me home !!

Taehyung: sure !!

When they were returning to their home after dropping Momina at her house, Yumi saw that Momina had forgotten her mobile phone in the car Yumi immediately gave the mobile phone to her Dadda !!

He kept Momina's mobile on his lap..Alizey was calling Momina on her mobile but he did not pick up..
When Momina's mobile stopped ringing, he saw the lock screen...

••Taehyung's POV••
WTF!? I'm on her lock screen wallpaper?? It's really me, isn't it? Yeahh it's me !! does she like me?
But I doubt whether I like her or not.
There is something in me for her but it is not love...
-----------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________

When Momina finished praying and sat on her bed, she realized that her mobile was not there..She immediately went to her brother

Momina: Bro, I can't find my mobile, Please bell on it..
______________________________________

I think I'll have to call his brother,She might be getting worried..He tried Momina's phone password five times and it was wrong every time.But the sixth time he entered the correct password

Taehyung: whatt!!? My name ? She has used my name as her password? "Kim Taehyung"...
Now without wasting another minute I have to call her brother...

He saw the contact name that was pinned And that number has been saved with the name of " Yeopie Oppa"....

He called that number immediately but after a bell, he cuts the call..

He called his maid and told her to dial this number and whoever picked up the call told them that Momina had left her mobile in Yumi's dad's car.
______________________________________

In Yeop: Wait wait wait someone is calling me from your number..

Momina : Pick up the call fast!
______________________________________

In Yeop: hello?! ..

His maid : hello ! I'm Yumi's maid " A girl Named Momina lost her phone in Yumi's dad's car..

In Yeop: Yumi's dad's car??
(As he say this Momina got worried)

His maid : yes!!

In Yeop: Okah okah !! (He cuts the call! And looked at Momina!)

In Yeop: what's going on ??

Momina : No...Nothing Oppa!

In Yeop: You know Yumi and her father? Who are they ? What were you doing ??

Momina told her brother every single thing from A to Z...

Then he realizes that Momina doesn't know that Kim Taehyung is Yumi's Dadda !!
So he thought that he will not tell anything , she will find out the truth by herself..

In Yeop: uhmm..Well, then take your mobile from there tomorrow..

Momina : Thank goodness you didn't scold me. I was very scared for a while

In Yeop : Now go and sleep peacefully..

_____________Momina's POV___________

Lying on the bed, she thought how he dialed Oppa's number?Did he dial the number from the emergency calls list?Or he found out my password... Totally Impossible!! Urghhh.... Kim Taehyung is my password and no one knows that I like BTS!.. not even Yumi (She fell asleep while thinking)