•CHAPTER 11• FORCING TO MARRY

•Forcing to marry a divorced boy•

One day she was teaching her tuition students.. her mother's elder sister (Shama) called her mother... When her mom was talking to her sister momina just lay on the bed and closed her eyes cuz of tiredness and she listen her mother asking "yes yes Shama tell me where he lives" Momina's mind said she's talking about her proposal...
Momina opened her eyes and got up and said "I don't want to marry" on the other side when her Aunt listened to this she said " give her the phone I'll talk to her "

•Conversation of them 2•

Momina : Assalamualaikum!!
Shama : Walaikum assalam tell what you were saying..
Momina: I said I don't want to marry now I'm studying...
Shama: what will you do with this study??
Momina: what do you mean khala ??
Shama : you love someone ??
Momina : yes!!
Shama : who??
Momina : you don't need to know khala!..

*Her aunt is also very religious but her aunt and her Mother both are religious but for themselves only.. they follow Islam for there goods. They choose what they want to choose and other things are not for them in Islam... They don't care what Islam is saying... But they care what is good for them in Islam... Ahh yeah they are the most toxic peeps... *

Her Aunt was continuesly pleasing her but she was refusing the proposal without even know who's her Aunt talking about... Momina's mother slapped her and take her phone back...
Momina started crying..
Her mother asked who's the boy from aunt??
Her Aunt replied : "my own son Haris"
Her mother immediately say yes to her ..
When Momina listen his name she shouts and said " what happened to you?? You want me to marry your divorced son?? No I don't want to marry ...
Her mother slapped her twice and said yes to her aunt and cut the call...

Momina locked herself in the room and while crying she saw the wall it was 1:30 pm and zuhr time... She ran to washroom and does wadu and started praying... She prayed for 2 hours.. but nothing changed she cried so much in front of Allah .... Even she was having trouble to take a breath.. but nothing happened...