•CHAPTER 29• EUPHORIA

____________Momina's Pov____________

As I saw a Man was Turing to us ! My heart starts beating so fast and for some seconds I feel like my heart has stopped beating.. that member from Bangtan sonyeondan was standing right in front of me ... My eyes were encouraging requesting me to let the tears fall down.. I gulped the saliva in..
My whined eyes!!! They were saying something.... Yeahhh Taehyung! Kim Taehyung was standing in front of me... I'm suffering a lot Allahh.... Please please stop these tears please.. I can't cry in Front of my Brother and Uhm....Taehyu..Taehyung ... My Body gives goosebumps to me As he says "hi"?!
As he was looking at me a verse from the Qur'an/Surah Ghafir/verse number :60 "Your Lord has proclaimed, "Call upon Me, I will respond to you." Was moving in my mind .. indeed he listened to everything....

Momina : H..hello !!
Taehyung : nice to meet you!!
Momina : mee too..
Taehyung : In Yeop! Why is your sister looking so tired?? And wait..what happened on her head ??
In Yeop: oh yeah ! She was sleeping in the whole event cuz her head was hurting..

____________Taehyung's Pov___________

I was looking at the stars when In Yeop called my name from my behind! I turned back and saw ... The girl who save Yumi was standing in front me with alot of tears in her eyes... But she was winning to hold the tears in her eyes.. her head was still bandaged.. she was looking so tired like she had a fever.. I was having little difficulties that she's my best friend's sister... She was looking beautiful.. A moon !? Yes the moon was less beautiful than her .... But I'm curious why she wants to cry??
______________________________________

Taehyung : what happened to your head??
Momina : I had an accident while crossing the road..
Taehyung: how carelessly you were crossing the road... Why??
Momina : because I was getting late ..
In Yeop: I don't know what she'll do after her marriage!
Momina : who's getting married Oppa??!
In Yeop: one day you have to get married....

While listening about her marriage taehyung got a goosebump a shock and a current...
Taehyung POV : wait ! What happened to me? After listening to the marriage word ... Am I jealous?? Or I hate this word? Aniyo aniyo .... Nothing ... I'm just aish ... I'm a pabo .. that's it actually I hate marriage.. that's it..
-----------------------------------------------------------

After having some conversation and tea... Momina took out a lip gloss from her bag At the same time she took out her mobile. Used the mobile camera as a mirror. Then she put the gloss on her lips and then on her cheeks. When she rubbed her cheeks a little, Taehyung realized that the only makeup she had on was lipstick Which she applied on the cheeks and lips..And only her cheeks and her lips were making her extremely beautiful..
------------------Taehyung's Pov-----------------

Oh my god how can she look so beautiful in just lipstick! Ahh jinjjaa!! Am I thinking this?? Me? No impossible! How can I think like that looking at a girl?! B..but why can't I!? Ahhh her beauty is driving me crazy !!
Hmm should I test her how she feels for Yumi's dad !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next day he told Yumi to invite her home..
Yumi insists Momina a lot after sometime she Momina said ok to her...
Taehyung told her some questions to ask from Momina..
She agreed..

Momina sends her address and Taehyung sends his driver to pick her up

Yumi and Momina were sitting in Yumi's bedroom while Taehyung was security stalking them..

Mrs Kim came to visit Taehyung ... When she saw Momina there she got confused a little bit.. but Yumi tells her everything...

Mrs Kim: Are you married??
Momina : No! I'm just a student...
Mrs Kim : student of??
Momina: Medical!!
Mrs Kim : Oh Nice Ma Sha Allah!!
(Momina was shocked after listening to MaShaAllah from her) she confusedly asked : are you a Muslim??