•CHAPTER 50• MRS JUNGKOOK

Momina, In Yeop and Alizay landed in Lahore on 20th February.. Alizay's family was also in Lahore...

Kim's family and Jeon's family will be land on 29th February!!
______________________________________

Mr and Mrs Kim told Taehyung's brother about his Nikkah in Pakistan!!!

Chaewon: Seriously Eomma!!!

Yoo-Jung: finally I'm going to visit Pakistan after 10 years!!!

Eunjin : Eommaaa!!!!

Mrs Kim: Eunjin !! I'm not forcing anyone to go...

Eunjin : Eomma ! What about Hanna??

Mrs Kim: what about my Son?? For the first time in his life he fell in love..

Eunjin : but Eomma listen !! Hanna is..(she didn't complete it)

Mrs Kim: listen! Eunjin I cannot ruin my son's life in the process of settling Hanna's life!!

Eunjin : okay then ! Go to Pakistan and get him Married!! I'll not be the part of this!!

Mrs Kim: as you wish!!

Eunjin : can marriage be held with the Groom's elder sister??

Mrs Kim: of course!!

She stood up while saying : do a favor for me !! Hide this marriage from my In laws !!!

Mrs Kim : how's this possible??

Eunjin : I don't know!!!

Eunjin left from there...
______________________________________

Afiya : There are so many small wounds. Look, there is still a scar on your face..

Momina : Yes, it has only been a month..

Mrs Nasir : Alizay was telling me that you went inside again despite the bad situation.

Momina : It was also necessary to submit the assignment..

Azam : Alizay!! Momina !! Your In-laws are coming..

Nasir : Azam Bhai and I have decided that On the day of Aliza's wedding, Momina's Nikkah will be held!

Afiya : Yes, it will be good..

Mrs Nasir : By the way, they seem to be very nice people. I only talked to them on video call, but still it seemed that they were right in front of us..

In Yeop: there is no need to worry, they are both my friends, I have known their family for a long time..

Momina and Alizay were blushing continuously seeing each other ...

Bobby : Children, get lost from here, children do not listen to their marriage..

Momina : Bombastic side eye !!

Alizay : criminal offensive side eye!!

Momina moved a little close to her Mama and said while hugging : I'm getting married!!!

Afiya : Yes I still can't believe!! The girl who used to arrange a marriage of a doll, used to make the dolls a bride,That little girl has grown up and is now ready to be a bride !! ( Tears fell down )

Faisal : Yes, yes, I also remember, Mama, when she was two years old.
After getting those dolls married, she used to get their children too..

Everyone laughed so hard *
______________________________________

Kim's and Jeon's family landed!!!

And they all were in Azam's house!!

Momina and Alizay were Sleeping when they reached cuz they returned back late from shopping and Taehyung or Jungkook didn't tell them that they were coming on the 29th of February!!!