•CHAPTER 53• MAKING LOVE 18+

Momina's exams begin in May and end in June !!

After her exams Jungkook's Family arranged a Valima event in the hotel...

They sent the invitation to Eunjin's house too...

And her in-laws were also going to attend..
______________________________________

Eunjin called Mrs Kim!

Eunjin: Eomma please do not introduce your Daughter in law to my in laws!!

Mrs Kim : Eunjin! Baby I don't know why you're so scared??

Eunjin : Eommaaa if my family found out !! Then I'm sure they'll tell Haris to divorce me!!

Mrs Kim : Nothing such will happen Eunjin!

Eunjin : Eomma Please!! Please do not introduce Momina to my In laws!!

Mrs Kim : Okahh!!
______________________________________

At the hotel*

Mrs Kim introduced Momina to Eunjin!!

Hanna was standing with Eunjin and she was looking for Taehyung! When she saw Momina!

Hanna : what is she doing here??

Eunjin : who!?

Hanna : Taehyung's Girlfriend!!

Eunjin : Eomma told me that Jungkook got married to her Best friend!!

Hanna : What the fuck!! Alizay is so nice! How can she be her Best friend!!

Eunjin : Maybe you never talked to her that's why you don't know how Momina is!!

Hanna : I don't like her!!!

Eunjin : hmm I know why!!

Eunjin's Mother in law called her so she went to her ..

Suddenly Taehyung came to Momina, and Hanna was looking at him!!

She got an idea!!

She picked up a bottle of wine and a non-alcoholic beer.. she wasted the non alcoholic beer in the sink and filled it with wine !!

Then she put that bottle on the table next to Taehyung!

And started watching Taehyung!!

After some time Taehyung was about to pick up the drink !! He saw the non alcoholic bottle and picked it up !!

Hanna smiled cuz she knows the drink he actually picked up is actually Wine!

He took a long sip, and finished the half bottle of It in 1 sip and finished the whole in the 2nd sip!

"Hanna's plan was that she'll make him drink and then she will ask him to drop her at home and as he will be drunk he'll never refuse to drop a girl at her home"
______________________________________

While Talking with Jungkook he feels something inside his stomach!! He felt dizzy! He apologized to Jungkook and he went and sat on a table, where Momina was sitting..

When Momina saw him she asked !

Momina : hubby!? What happened??

Taehyung : I don't know !!

Momina : your eyes are red!!

Taehyung : I feel dizzy !!

Mrs Kim came to Momina, she saw Taehyung and asked : are you okay??