•CHAPTER 18• MY SISTER IS COMING

It was an event of celebrities in Seoul!! Hwang In Yeop and Taehyung were sitting next to each other !! When In Yeop the phone rings on his mobile screen. It was a call coming from "My Muffin" he immediately picked up!! Hello Muffin?! Everything okah it's 12:00am baby!!?
----------coversation between them--------
Momina:Oppa!! It's 12:00am in Korea but here it's only 8:00pm
In Yeop: oh shit!! I forgot yeah yeah !! Now tell me how's my girl??
Momina:leave everything Opp!! Just listen a good news!!
In Yeop: yeah go ahead..
Momina: Bro I'm selected by Yonsei University!! I'm coming Seoul on 2nd August..
In Yeop: ahh really?? Good job I'm proud of you Baby !! My little Honey boney...
Momina: yeahh I know you're proud of your girl.. okah so now Oppa I'm going to help Mama and Bhabhi in the Kitchen for Dinner.. Good night Bye see you..
In Yeop: okay Bye Good night
"He cut the call and put the phone inside his pocket"
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Yeop!? You got a Girlfriend! And you didn't tell me ! I'm upset with you why??
"Taehyung asked him while making a pout"
In Yeop: what ?? No I didn't get a girlfriend...
Taehyung: liar! So whom you were calling little Honey bunny , baby and Muffin!! Huh??
In Yeop: oh! She is my only youngest Sister Momina !! She was excitedly telling me that she's coming Korea for Further studies as a medical student..
Taehyung: Aish! I got it.. BTW when she's coming "he asked"

Uhm.. 2nd of August.. but I'm thinking that she's only 15 and traveling for the first time alone.. should I go to Pakistan to pick her "In Yeop got worried"

Yeah you should go "Taehyung replied"

Oh I forgot 1st August the day she was born!! It's her birthday on 1st August..
"He realized"
How can I forgot "he said sadly"
Taehyung: Calm down In Yeop.. 5 months are left...