•CHAPTER 36• JUNGKOOK'S ALIZAY

When Taehyung entered his room he saw Jimin and Jungkook playing video games.

Jungkook : where were you hyung?

Taehyung : I just couldn't sleep here, so I went outside and slept.

He went to the washroom and saw that there was so much cold water.He washed his hands and thought How can someone one perform ablution in such cold water? And he went out..

He sat outside in the launch..After some time he saw that both Jimin and Jungkook also came out and sat on the couch with him..

Momina also came out from the other room looking for the signal.

Seeing Momina in a scarf, the three of them couldn't take their eyes off her because she was looking really beautiful in it..

Taehyung : did you prayed?

Momina : Yes, now I am looking for the signals. The Quran app I have is not working...Thankgod it's done..

Taehyung : The water was so cold, how did you perform ablution?

In Yeop : When you get used to praying, you cannot leave the prayer even if it is cold or warm like water..Prayer is obligatory on every Muslim

Jimin : You have also prayed?

In Yeop : I just came out to pray..

Momina was sitting on the couch and reading the Quran.

In Yeop : You three are also Muslims,
Go and perform ablution, Then all four of us will pray together I will wait..

Taehyung : By the way, I never prayed Fajr before..

Jimin : We hardly pray once a day!
Time does not come out..

Momina suddenly saw Jimin and said :

Momina : Time is a slave, Or you are Time's slave?

Jungkook : what do you mean by this??

Momina : If time was the owner, he would have gone out of his own accord.. But time is not the owner of you...Time has to be managed Time has to be taken out for each and every thing...

All three of them were looking at her surprisedly and of course they were also very impressed by her.

In Yeop : Now hurry! go to the washroom and do ablution. The washroom of Momina's and mine's room has also empty. If you want to go there, go there..

They three went and came after doing ablution..Then they all prayed together...

The prayers of these four ended.
Momina also ended up by reading Qur'an..
The sun was just about to rise.
And they were all sitting there in the lounge watching the sun rise.

When the sunrises, In Yeop asked Momina to make tea for 5 of us ..
Momina made tea and she came to sit with them... They all picked up one cup and kept it close to themself..

Jungkook : it's very relieved today..

Jimin : Yes, After the prayer, we saw the sun rising from so close,It seems that today's weather is the most beautiful..Or we have never woken up so early that's why it looks so beautiful..

Taehyung : And after that the tea made by her is amazing. (He said while looking Momina)

Momina was quietly looking outside..

Jungkook : Momina, do you like me?

Momina : why you're asking that?

Jungkook : In Yeop! Do you have a sister other than Momina??