•CHAPTER 35• DARLING

Taehyung : By the way! Can you make me a cup of coffee for me?

Momina : but you hate coffee!

Taehyung : I hate black coffee or milk coffee in Korea .. but I really want to try Pakistani coffee made by you..

Momina : Well, it's good, there were two packs left.

Taehyung : One for you one for me now go get it quickly I'm waiting here..

Momina : As you wish!!

Momina stands up and goes inside to make coffee. When she came out after making coffee, she saw Taehyung sleeping.. She sat and watched him for some time..He was looking so handsome while sleeping..
Then suddenly Momina realized that the coffee would get cold.

Momina tried to wake him up several times with her voice.Without taking his name.

Author:-
Wo kehte Haina Urdu me ! "Sune uth jayein coffee Thandi ho jayegi"

Continue

But then Momina tried to wake him up by gently shaking his hand..

Author:-
Yes, it was the first time Momina touched him Let me go now, otherwise the readers will get angry..

Taehyung opened his eyes and sat up seeing Momina.

Momina: Your coffee !

Taehyung: I think your trying to wake me up for so long...

Momina : maybe..

Taehyung : By the way, I did not feel this love while taking coffee from anyone, Coffee seems to be made with a lot of love..

Momina : Just like! it is made for you, drink it now! Otherwise it will be cold..

Taehyung took a sip of coffee and immediately looked at Momina.
Who was already looking at him with very inquisitive eyes,Momina asked her question before he said something

Momina : how's the Coffee? Is it not good?

Taehyung : Darling ! Let me breathe.

Momina : Darling!? (Momina was looking at him very surprised)
This was the first name Taehyung gave to Momina.

Momina : It feels like butterflies in my stomach (she said in her heart)

Taehyung : Let me tell you how's the Coffee.. should I ?

Momina : Yes please!

Taehyung : Looks like I haven't had coffee's sip But it looks like a love sip to me..
(Momina starts blushing)

Taehyung : And all love sip is no less than poison..
(He was teasing her) ( she was shockingly looking at him)

Taehyung : but this sip is always so yummy!!

Momina : I can't understand what you are trying to say..

Taehyung : I just want to say, that from now on I like coffee..But the condition is that the coffee will be made by you..

He looked at Momina with a beautiful smile,Momina who was already looking at him with her sparkling eyes and smiling lips in the moonlight.. After a while he fell asleep lying next to her while she was admiring his face Comfortably.

After some time, she looked at the time in her mobile phone and realized that it was now the time for Fajr.. Momina took a look at Taehyung and tried to wake him up..

Momina : It will be morning soon!

Taehyung : But it is dark now.

Momina : I was going inside and thought I should wake you up too.

Taehyung : Why are you going in?

Momina : It is time for prayer.

Taehyung : oh okay..

Momina has gone inside, after a while Taehyung also went to his room..