•CHAPTER 25• THEIR FIRST MEETUP

Momina : Dear Kim Yumi ! What would you like to order?
Yumi wrote: uhmm.. Pasta..
Momina: Sure let's go give an order
Yumi wrote: I'm waiting here for you..
Momina: No princess I can't leave you alone you're to small and you're my responsibility until your Father comes..
She nodded*
*They gave order and came back on their seats...

Taehyung got stuck in the traffic because of a car accident on road

Taehyung : How can they be so irresponsible.. (he was burning in anger and hit the staring wheel)
Aish this traffic he (said loudly)
Taehyung : let me call them where they are, what they are doing...
Taehyung call Eunjin....
Eunjin: Omo! He's calling me Hanna ! What to do... Maybe she returned home...
Hanna : pick up the call...
---------------Their conversation------------
Very calmly he start the conversation..
Taehyung : Hello Noona!!
Eunjin : Ah h..hello ! Everything alright? (While hesitating)
Taehyung: yeah yeah all good .. I just wanna asked when you will be home ? It's almost 4 hours .. will Hanna come too??
Eunjin: yeah we'll be at home soon don't worry! And yesh she'll also come with me...
Taehyung : oh okah ! Where's Yumi ? I hope she's not bothering you both...
While shivering Eunjin said : no no she's not bothering us she's playing in the play area
Taehyung : hmm.. okah .... *He cuts the call*
••Taehyung Pov•••
It was the last time I send Yumi with Noona! Oh damn I'm regretting! I have to go to Yumi as soon as possible.. I don't even know the girl who called me! I can't trust a stranger!

*He parked his car at the side of the road and ran towards his house back !
He picked up his heavy bike's keys..
He was riding his bike at the speed of 100.. he takes the other turn to reach at the location ASAP..

Him in black Jacket black pant with the black mask and back helmet..
______________________________________
Momina: You can't talk?
Yumi moves her head left and right as saying no..
Momina: how old are you??
She showed her 5 fingers
Momina: oh I get it now finish your pasta your father will be here at anytime !!
Yumi nodded in yes
*Someone shouts from behind Momina*(Yumiii!!!) Oh it's Taehyung...
Yumi saw him and she ran towards him and hug him..
*Momina stood up from the chair!! She didn't saw his face cuz his face was hidden in Helmet and mask *
*They break the hug and Taehyung picked her up in his arms , he looked at Momina and realized that she wasn't looking at him but as he says Thankyou so much. She turn her face to him and saw the eyes for 5 seconds .. those eyes she use to see regularly... IS HE TAEHYUNG?? No no he can't aish I'm madly in love with him (She said to herself)

Momina : No! no need of thanks Mr Kim..
Taehyung passed a smile to her but because of his mask she didn't saw him smiling at her...
Momina: Take care of your daughter..
He nodded ( yeah )

Momina: Good bye Princess!! You are really so cute and don't do this next time.. you know how dangerous it is to go somewhere alone.. please don't do this again ....
Yumi wrote and Taehyung was also reading it : Thankyou so much.. I liked you alot ... Uhmm maybe love at the first sight ( she giggles) can we meet again??

Momina : hehe ! I liked you too but I'm not sure we'll meet again or not !! Now I have to go my brother will definitely getting worried for me !!
"Taehyung who was shocked to see Yumi like that with a stranger he was quietly looking at Momina!!"

Yumi wrote : Are you married?? Or do you have a boyfriend or do you like someone
Momina : Aish ! Aniyo aniyo I'm single. Baby! I'm a student of MBBS. And a Medical students don't have time for these relationship of boyfriend girlfriend...
Yumi wrote : cool (she waved her hands as saying goodbye !
"Taehyung who was blushing all the time he again bowed to her and left.."

Author Pov😂
I'm shy 🙈 heyy why he was blushing..... Uhmm next part please 🤞