•CHAPTER 27• HER ACCIDENT

Taehyung was having his breakfast when Yumi came to him and showed Momina's message to him..

Taehyung : how did you get her phone number??
Yumi wrote : from your recent calls Dadda !!
Yumi wrote: Dadda she wished Good Morning to me !!! ( Her face her smile was so adorable so real )
Taehyung was just looking at her with so much love cuz he was seeing her this side for the very first time ..

Taehyung : Yumi today is your first day of school please be a good girl and I request DO NOT GET OUT FROM THE SCHOOL UNTIL DADDA COMES TO PICK YOU..
she nodded in yes..

The maid help her to get ready for school...
*Taehyung drop her at school and went to his office*
_____________Yumi's Pov_____________

Hmm !!! I know the address of Momina Aunt's University I can go there alone.Today I will tell her how much I love her.. I have been treated as a child in vain...Now I'm older they still don't let me go anywhere...
(She sneaked out of the school avoiding the guard)
______________________________________

Momina: Oh no!! Girl that was really hard Sierra!
Sierra:Yes, it was so difficult that I think I might not be able to be a doctor..
Momina:Well, well, don't say that sometimes it's time for acceptance..
Sierra: Oh look how cute she is!!
Momina : who??
Sierra : Look at that girl standing on the road in front..
Momina : Yumiiii!!!
"She shouted loudly when she saw Yumi"
Momina:No, no, Yumi, stop there, I am coming, don't cross the road..
"She spoke louder and she ran towards her"
______________________________________

Taehyung :What are you saying? What do you mean she is not in school?
Management: No sir she's not in the school we're so sorry!!...
"He knew Yumi very well, she is a very clever girl"
He thought to himself that she must have gone to meet her favorite girl..
He traced out her phone number.
When he reached the location, he saw Yumi crossing the road..
He also shouts her name..

As Yumi put her foot down from the footpath, Momina saw a car was coming straight with full speed..
As soon as Yumi saw the car, she closed her eyes and when she opened her eyes, she found herself safely in Momina's Arm and Momina was lying on her..Taehyung immediately came to them and told the people that these two are my families..
When Yumi saw Momina, she realized that Momina was bleeding from her head...
Yumi pointed to Momina's head to tell her Father..

Taehyung tried to bring Momina to consciousness..

Yumi was crying and she was shaking Momina When she spoke words for the first time in her life. "Mamma"
Taehyung was shocked to hear Yumi's voice for the first time..
Taehyung : di..did you just say something???
Yumi shouted "Mamma" loudly and yelled at her father...
He ran and went inside the university and called a doctor...
The doctor stopped her bleeding and said that she would regain consciousness after a while she just needed some rest...

He made Momina sit in his car and drove his car towards his house
But despite all that, he was only thinking of Yumi who had said her first word...
As soon as they reached home he asked his maid to take good care of her...
______________________________________

Momina opened her eyes and saw Yumi was crying next to her!!

Momina: Yumi ! Baby are you okay?? Did you get hurt??
"Yumi hugged Momina"
Momina: why you were crossing the road alone ??
Even tho I told you to stop!!
"Yumi was still crying"
*Momina pulled Yumi to herself and said*
"Stop Crying ChuChu !! I'm fine and you're fine too"
Momina's hug was so warm that Yumi fell asleep in her arms..

He was standing outside the door watching all this and he was little bit happy too..

Momina realized that this room is not familiar!!
When he saw Momina's worried face, he sent his maid to her...

Maid : ma'am you want anything??
Momina : How did I get here and this house..
Maid : it's Mr Kim's apartment and He and Yumi have brought you here.. You were unconscious... Rest here I'll get something to eat!!
Momina : No, no, thank you very much. I have to go home Just do me a favor..
Maid : Yes?!
Momina : My head hurts so much I can't see the mobile screen Take my phone and book a ride for me..
Maid : No need of your phone.. just wait some mins I'm arranging a cab for you...
He came to his lounge and sat down on his couch when his maid came up to him and before she said something he ordered his maid "no need of cab! tell the driver he will drop her"