•CHAPTER 52• FIRST KISS 15+

He came near to her!!

Momina : you know When I had that accident and you put my head on your chest, At that time, all the pain was gone..

Taehyung: Put your head on my chest again..

He hugged her to his chest...

She closed her eyes and the warmth of his chest was giving her pleasure!!

He was hugging her.. but he was feeling something inside her!!

His heart starts beating so fast and when Momina realizes that his heartbeat is so fast and he's breathing so much...

She looked at him and asked : what Happened??

Taehyung: No..Nothing.. ( his voice shivered )

Momina : I should leave !!!

Taehyung : wae??

Momina : I think it's too late !!

Taehyung: no it's only 3:00am.. and how can you go home alone at this time??

Momina : it's okay!!

She stood up and was about to go outside when Taehyung stopped her!!

Taehyung: Da..dar..ling!!

Momina : Hmm...

He stood up to !!

Momina : what happened Hubby !! Why you're looking to like this !!

Taehyung: can I?

Momina : can you??

Taehyung: Can I kiss you?? ( He said immediately and closed his eyes )

Momina : huh??

He didn't say anything and kept looking at her!!

Momina : Yeah!! You can !!

Taehyung: really??

Momina thought he'll kiss her on the forehead or cheeks...

Taehyung held her waist and pulled her towards himself! Now her hands were on his chest!!

Momina: wh..what are you do...doing (her voice shivered)

Taehyung: kissing you!!

Momina : I have to g...

Taehyung didn't let her complete her sentence and he pecked his lips on her lips...

She was shocked, Taehyung started kissing her and made her sit on the bed without breaking the kiss and keep kissing continuously..

He stopped for a while and when he started kissing again he was rough...

When she realizes his love.. she kisses him back while wrapping her arms around him..

Momina Moan in his mouth during pleasure he realized that if she will stay some more time like this he'll lose his control!!!

He broke the kiss and turned his face to see Yumi!! Momina also turns to see Yumi!! She was sleeping peacefully.. They looked at each other the same way, Momina stood up!

Momina : I...ha..ve...to go!!

Taehyung: I am dropping you!

Momina: Aniyoo!! No need!!

Taehyung: then inform me when you reach home..

Momina reached home and while laying on her bed she was thinking about her first Kiss, while biting, touching and caressing her lips..