•CHAPTER 7•THINKING ABT GIFT

His father was sitting on the couch watching TV so he joined him too..

Appa! Tomorrow is Yumi's birthday I have no idea what gift I should give to her.. (he said sadly)

You should give her a mother (his father laughed a little)
Appaaa!! (he said tiredly)
I don't want to marry (he answered)
You're already 24 and well settled.. get married Son.. I want to see you happy!
(His father was saying with emotion)

I am still happy Appa.. I have Yumi I have You I have Eomma and I have my members as my Brothers...
•HIS PROPER INTRODUCTION •

*his father (Kim Daehyun), his Mother (Mrs Kim) they're total 5 siblings
Sisters : 3 : 1 younger and 2 older
Brother : 1 : older than him
He lives in Seoul with Yumi .. he drop Yumi at her sister's house when he want to go somewhere...
His parents lives in Daegu Town. Sometime they visit him and sometime he visit them
His brother and 2 older sisters are married..
His brother have no kids and his 1 elder sister have no kids..
Second sister have a Son...
Taehyung is 24 years old but on internet he's 26 years old...
Continue
°•___________________________________•°

Appa! I'm not getting married because I'm afraid about Yumi.. a girl will never accept her as her stepmother she'll be uncomfortable!! I can't take a risk Appa! *He said while putting his legs on the table and taking a sip of Tea*

But Son you should marry someone who'll accept our Yumi !! If a girl truly loves you she'll definitely accept Yumi and give her the love of a mother!
Yeah Appa I'll see if I found someone like that.. I'll marry her... Now tell me about the gift... (He said while putting the cup on the table)

Take her to somewhere and let her buy what she want.. I also have no experience of buying gifts for children I didn't buy any gift for my kids ( he laughed )

Oh Appa!! You gave me a lot more than I deserve... I love you..

Now it's too late Tae! go get a proper sleep..
I love you too..

Good night Appa !!! ( He picked up the cups of tea and after washing them he went into his room )