•CHAPTER 59• HANNA'S PREGNANCY?? (18+)

She woke up at 4:00am and went into the washroom to take a shower... She came out and woke Taehyung he sat on the bed, pulled Momina and kissed her Cheeks one by one...

Momina : go take a shower hubby!

(While rubbing his cheeks she also kissed him )

Taehyung : Okay!! My dearest Wife....

He also came back after taking a shower and saw Momina was changing the bedsheet...

She pointed towards the dress she took out for Taehyung.. he wore it and they both prayed tahajjud then he came to Momina and sat with her waiting for Fajr's azaan...

Taehyung : what did you ask from Allah!?

Momina : our happiness, our love, us visiting his house together our death together, our death in the condition of imaan, your safety every second,  I prayed for my family for your family...

Taehyung : you're so pure....

Momina : and I asked for my babies... ( The tears fell down )

Taehyung hugged her and kissed her...

Taehyung : In Sha Allah we'll have our baby soon. oh you said babies! We'll plan our baby very soon...

Momina : hmm...

Now the azaan of fajr was ringing on their phones... Taehyung went back to his praying mat... After the azaan completes they prayed fajr as routine he kissed her...

Today Momina was revising her 2 sipara in the lounge he came and put his head on her lap she finished her sipara he didn't get up and kissed her hand.. She kissed his forehead..

Mr and Mrs Daehyun were coming into the lounge and saw them.. Taehyung was now kissing her head...

Mrs Kim : ahm ahm...

Momina and Taehyung : Assalamualaikum good morning Appa Eomma!!!

Mr and Mrs Daehyun : walaikum assalam...

Momina : I'm going to make tea!! Do you want ??

They nodded yes!!

She came after 10 mins and sat with them...

Mr Daehyun : you're looking tired Momina!!

Momina : Appa I slept late last night...

Mrs Kim : How is your health? Are you okay!!

Momina : yeah... Alhamdulillah...

Mrs Kim : you should visit a doctor!!

Momina : No need! Eomma!!

Daehyun : BTW how much work will she handle Taehyung..

Mrs Kim : yeah and she has her Uni too...

Taehyung : yeah I was also thinking of arranging some maids..

Daehyun : today's breakfast is from me... And at night I just arrange your Valima...

Taehyung : where??

Daehyun : in this house with your in-laws only...

Taehyung : Appa distributes some foods to poor people I also did this on my own Valima.....

Daehyun : I've already!! But we should invite your in-laws ( he cuts his Appa's words )

Taehyung : Noona's in-laws! Not mine...

Mrs Kim : Taehyung it's okay you don't accept her as your wife but for the world you're her husband...

Taehyung : What will the world, to the world, world world world why everyone thinks about the world?? In Yeop and Alizay was also talking about the world when Momina was in Hospit...