•CHAPTER 40• HIM AND HER

AT SEOUL AIRPORT

Momina : yeah Mama !!! I'm just leaving for Airport!! (She was telling her mother on call)

Momina : Mama ! Now I'm cutting the call !! See you in Pakistan!!

In Yeop: How many days have you taken from the university for leave?

Momina : for a month! I'll be back on 29 December !!

In Yeop : when will you tell about your relationship at home?

Momina : When Tae will tell in his house..

In Yeop : call me once when you reach Dubai please!

Momina : okay okay!!

In Yeop: Tell Taehyung that you're leaving now!!

Momina : I told him Yesterday's night!! If he cared about me ! So he should come here to meet me..

In Yeop : You are going to Pakistan while being so suspicious??

Momina : There is nothing to be suspicious of..One thing is that he did not come to meet me. That's it!!

In Yeop : maybe he is busy!

Momina : hmm.. He is so busy that he doesn't even have time to call or send a message.. Well, I'm going, take care of yourself and listen, eat home-cooked food, it's a matter of a month, then I'll come back please Oppa!! Allah Hafiz

In Yeop: okay okay!! Take care of yourself too and have a safe flight ALLAH HAFIZ!!
______________________________________

•• AT SEOUL AIRPORT ••

Momina's flight was two hours away, so she was sitting in the waiting area, thinking about Taehyung He was being so careless!!
Yes ! She was suspicious..There was a fear in her heart she was afraid that what would happen to her if he married Hanna or he fell in love with someone else!! Because both of them did not express love, Just expressed admiration... Now Momina understood the true meaning of loving and liking.. But Momina was in love...

Momina had no intention of leaving Korea without seeing him,But there was no other way!

Momina was lost in her thoughts That he did not even feel that someone was sitting next to her and continuously staring at her.. Tears were flowing from Momina's eyes..

Someone held out a tissue to her.. She immediately took The Tissue because she needed it,But she did not see the man who was sitting next to her! And why would she look at that man? Her eyes and her heart didn't give permission to her to see at a stranger other Men..She sees Taehyung with these eyes her loyalty didn't allow her to look at others with these eyes!!

She was startled when the person sitting next to her said : I came to see you off happily But this lady is crying so much..

Momina turned her face and saw the person sitting next to her " yeah he was Taehyung " with his wet eyes she saw He looked carefully and lovingly at Momina's eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks, and then he looked at her face.

After looking at Taehyung in disbelief for some time, Momina glowed!

She wiped the tears from her eyes with the palm of her hands and then she asked : You missed me too soon! Why did you come? You don't have need to come here!?

She just said this and another stream of tears started flowing from her eyes..

Taehyung : You are crying because I did not come to meet you!?

When Momina did not answer, Taehyung asked again !

Taehyung : darling ! If you get angry with me like that, I will definitely lose my life!

Momina : What nonsense are you talking?

Taehyung : So tell me ! Are you crying because of me?

Momina : Yes ! If you were to be half an hour late, I would have left for Pakistan.. So what you would like to do in that condition??

Taehyung : So I would come to Lahore and say goodbye to you..

Momina : They are useless words, everything is just words to say.. Now tell me which mother's child you went to meet?

Taehyung : For a long time, I was calling my future mother-in-law's daughter,My dear lady please check your phone..

Momina : huh 46 missed calls !! Sorry I didn't know..

Taehyung : I have been looking for my sweetheart at the airport for so long! Well !! A friend of mine had an accident on the way, I had taken him to the hospital that's why I'm late..

Momina could not say anything and kept her head bowed in shame after a while she asked

Momina: where's Yumi?? Why didn't she come to see me?

Taehyung : I sent her home with my secretary.. Talk to her when you get home.

Momina : ok !

Taehyung : You look so good when you smile But I had no idea that you would look so cute even while crying..

Momina try to hide her red face when she was blushing!!

Taehyung : Well, don't bother so much Look at me and blush lovingly, Then I don't know how many days later I will be lucky to see your face...

Momina : I am leaving for a month..
Now it's time to go.. take care of yourself and Yumi!! And remember!! You're Minee!!! Forever mine!!!

Taehyung : Yeahh I'm yours forever yours.. be careful Sweetie!! Have a safe flight ✈️ and come back soon I'll miss you Allah Hafiz...

Momina : I have a request for you!

Taehyung : what??

Momina : I have prayed a lot to meet you... I just wanted to make you mine..And you are mine now isn't it?

Taehyung: yeah ! I'm yours..

Momina : I have seen many difficulties in my life..But still there was only one desire which was the biggest and that was to meet you and express my love to you...I still won't say I love you Because as much as I love you right now, I think there's more love left... no one but Allah has made you and me together.. If you love me even a little, please get closer to Allah...And if you don't get close to Allah, maybe you and I won't be able to live together maybe we can't even start our married life.. it's my request...If ever in your life you feel that I have moved away from you, please remember Allah, I will come back to you....
I have to Go Love !! Allah Hafiz 🤍

Taehyung heard nothing except that she would walk away from him

He saw the mosque for the first time on his way home that day..And then he parked his car and went inside the mosque..He was praying in a mosque for the first time in his life..And he had never felt such peace before in his life..

•his Dua•

Taehyung : I can't live without her!!Please don't take her away from me.. I have fallen in love for the first time in my life.. And I will do anything to make this relationship Halal... But Allah, are you angry with me? I am very sinful! will you forgive me! I never prayed on time or sometimes I didn't prayed for the whole day... I want to be a prayerful person like her!! Take me out of these sins... I will do everything but make me a good person Make me your obedient servant.. O Allah, I am realizing that I am a Muslim by name only!! Rather, I am not a Muslim on the Internet No one knows that I am a Muslim... Ya Allah please accept what I'm saying Please keep her safe wherever she is and please she is mine I don't want to lose her from today yeahh I'm not gonna leave a single prayer a single fast I'm servant I'll worship you perfectly Please guide me Allahh!!
(Tears were flowing endlessly from his eyes His eyes were red as if there was blood)...