•CHAPTER 33• DINNER

As soon as Momina returned home she said In Yeop to arrange a dinner cuz she wanted to meet BTS and Chaa Eunwoo..

In Yeop: okah let me ask everyone for tonight's dinner at "Boreumsae" ..

He first called Chaa Eunwoo and then members of BTS !! Luckily the 8 of them were free tonight so they agreed for dinner !
______________________________________

Her Mother called her:

Momina : hello Assalamualaikum! Mama jaani !!

Afiya: walaikum assalam! How's my daughter??

Momina: good Alhamdulillah!! What about you ? And how's everyone!!

Afiya : we all are fine too... Asma was telling me that you had a conversation with her?!

Momina : Yeah I was missing them a lot, so I called her in the morning..

Afiya : Where have you been since yesterday, why were you not picking up my call?

Momina : Yesterday I forgot my phone at my friend's house, so I brought my phone back this morning...

Afiya : So what are you doing?

Momina : Nothing, she was just sitting at home after having breakfast.

Afiya : Is there any plan for today?

Momina : Tonight we will have dinner in a restaurant..

Afiya : Well, only you two will go, or your friends are invited with you??

Momina : uhm... Actually.. Oppa invited BTS members and Chaa Eunwoo...

Afiya : This is good, now you will also meet them...

Momina : hehe.

Afiya : And listen to me, don't go crazy seeing your Boy named Taehyung be with your brother everywhere..

Momina : aish Mama !!! Okahh..

Afiya : good girl !! Munnu I'm going now.. Allah Hafiz and yeah your Maamu was asking when you'll visit him??..

Momina : I'll visit him soon mama my papers are on the way so after exams I'll visit him...

Afiya: okah !! Allah Hafiz...take care Fi amanillah

Momina : Allah Hafiz.. you too mama
._____________________________________.
                  .••At The Dinner ••.                    

"Everyone was waiting for Taehyung because he was a little late.."

Momina was sitting between In Yeop and Eunwoo..

Taehyung arrived and he saw Momina first!!

Momina : where's Yumi?? She didn't come with you?

Taehyung: No! She is with Eomma!!

Momina made a sad face with pout and said " I thought you would bring her with you "

Taehyung: uhmm.. next time... ( He keep looking at her face cuz she was looking so cute in pout face )

In Yeop: Oh, I can see that someone has found out that who's Yumi's Dadda!! But when??

Momina : today's morning! And I'm not talking to you because you didn't tell me this before!!

In Yeop: oh ahh ... Yeahh sorryy for that !!!...

When Momina asked Eunwoo for a water bottle , he said while passing the water bottle " In Yeop!! Your sister is really Cute and the way she talks ayee CUTIEE!!"