•CHAPTER 26• ANGRY HIM

Taehyung : Yumi!! You don't even talk with some of our family members so how can you be like that with a stranger...

Yumi wrote: uhmm.. she is different! Ahn Dadda don't you dare to call her a stranger she's my first and last best friend from now on .. I liked her so much and you have to take me to meet her whenever I miss her ! Understood ? No argument Dadda hm..

Taehyung : huh?? How?? I didn't know her address!!

Yumi wrote: i know !!!
Taehyung : ah oh o...ok!!
"As They went home he called his sister again"

Eunjin: yeah! Taehyung we'll be back!!
Taehyung: yesh please Noona come back Yumi is with me!! We are at home!!
Eunjin: ah..wh..what?? She's with..
Taehyung : ...me! she's with me!! Now no need to find her just come home with Hanna ... (He cuts the call)

Eunjin and Hanna came home and saw Taehyung was standing with the slide door talking to someone on his phone and Yumi was eating pasta which Momina bought her while watching T.V..
They entered inside and angrily asked Yumi "where were you?"
Taehyung saw them and end his call while saying " where were you both when Yumi went out from the mall??"
Eunjin: Yumiyaaa !! Why you went out??? (She raised her hand on Yumi for slapping her but Taehyung stopped her )
Taehyung : Noonaaaa!!! (He shouts)
Taehyung : Don't you dare to touch Her !! It's not her mistake!! It's all my fault why I send her with you both...
From now on please you don't have to worry about my daughter... I'm enough for her....
"They both were silent"

Taehyung : Yumiyaa!! Tell Dadda what happened?? Why you went out ?

She wrote: They were convincing me to accept Hanna Auntie as my Mother and said you're getting with Hanna Auntie.. when I refuse to accept Hanna Auntie as my mother then Eunjin Aunt scold me!!
And they went inside a shop saying me to stay and sit here in the food court I feel scared so I went out cuz I thought I remembered the house address... But Dadda !! Momina Aunt didn't leave me alone for a second she even takes me with her when she was going to order this pasta.. (she showed the pasta box to Hanna and Eunjin)

He took a deep breath and said "what should I say to you I'm speechless and I'm not gonna send Yumi with you anywhere and yeah listen"

I'M NOT GONNA MARRY HANNA
and please now stop convincing me and Yumi !! "He said to them and then look at Yumi"
Taehyung : Momina?! The one who called me for you??
Yumi : yeahhh...

Yumi wrote: Dadda I also want you to get married but not with Hanna Auntie she's so bad .. uhmm... You can marry Momina Aunt she's such a sweetheart Dadda !!!

Eunjin : Shutup Yumi !!!
Eunjin and Hanna left from there and he was seeing them going angrily
______________________________________

I'm home ! She lay down on the couch tiredly
In Yeop: I hope you haven't face any problem today !!??
Momina : No! I found a cab easily and showed the map to the driver he drop me on the point... Oppa ! I'm tired I'm going to sleep.. make sure to have you dinner...
In Yeop: okah okah .. you go have some rest ..

*She worked up because of her phone which was vibrating she looked at the screen! An unknown number was calling she saw the time it was 1:25 am*
Momina : who's calling me this time*she blubbered*
Momina picked up and say hello but someone cuts the call from other side
And send a message to her " Are you Momina?"
Momina replied: Yes ! Who are you??
I'm Yumi! "Momina received a text"
Momina : oh what?? How are you is everything fine?
Yumi : Yes! I was missing you so much I texted you..
Momina : how did you get my number ??
Yumi : from my Dadda's recent calls.. hehe..
Momina : oh you Naughty girl!!
Yumi : hehe ... Now go to sleep and save my number and remember I love you so much....
Momina: sure baby !! Good night.. uhm yeah.. I love you too...
Yumi : (giggles) Good night...
*Momina saved her number as "Princess Yumi Kim"

Next day she woke up and firstly she messaged Yumi "GOOD MORNING YUMI HAVE A NICE DAY BABY"
She was confused why she messaged Yumi...