•CHAPTER 22• WELCOME TO S.KOREA

Momina and In Yeop reached korea

With whined eyes Momina Thanked Allah..
-------------------Momina's Pov------------------

Ya Allah! I hope it's not a dream !! Ya Allah it was not easy to be here my lord !! Thankyou Thankyou so much for listening to me !! I don't even have words to thank you Yaa Allah... I'm literally speechless standing in Korea Seoul... You have listened to my prayers... I love you so much...

*Momina is a girl who prays regularly who fast properly she always cries while making Dua! She cries alot for Taehyung and just once she prays to visit Korea she always cries in sujood for hours ..
Sometimes she would get a fever due to crying..
In winter She does not use hot water for ablution...
She used to perform ablution with cold water because Allah likes it more and also she was a Hafiza in such a young age*

*The day when she was standing at the Airport of Seoul she cried silently but couldn't tolerate her tears for so long so she wanted to go home quickly... As they reached home In Yeop showed her room and said "go get some sleep and then we'll have dinner I'll order whatever you want"
*She went inside and saw a praying mat She got fresh and did ablution. And inform her family and her Bestest friend that she has reached. She prayed to Namaz and when she went in sujood while making Dua she didn't get up for 1 hour and more.. her eyes were being red her face was wet because of her tears...

"Oh Allah I..I don't know how to thank you perfectly .. but Oh Allah thank you for everything ! P..pl..please forgive me My Allah !! Your selfish sinful servant is asking *hicups* no no not asking I'm begging you to make my only love Kim Taehyung mine... If you didn't write to him in my destination please write to him in my destiny !! I don't want anyone like him .. I just want him.. Kim Taehyung I only want Kim Taehyung to make him my mehram.. please give him Hidayah to be a proper Muslim please Ya Allah please grant me with what I'm begging from you... If he's not good for me make him good for me.. please convert him... Oh god I just want him from you and I don't want anything from you.. only you can make him mine.. only you Ya Allah !! Please Allah please listen to me for one more time My lord ..