•CHAPTER 46• SURPRISE AND NEW YEAR

When they all heard the beep of Taehyung's car they stood at the entrance door.. he rang the bell and In Yeop pressed the door opening button.. he entered inside and everyone said loudly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHUNGGGAHHHH"

Taehyung smiled and said Thankyou to everyone..
Momina came to him and said :

Momina : can I forget your birthday???

Taehyung : I thought you don't remember...

Momina : these were your thoughts about me?? Seriously me??

Taehyung: haha !! My bad darling !! I'm sorry...

Momina gave him a bouquet 💐 full of different colors...

Momina : Happy birthday once again..

Taehyung : Thank you so much... But can I have coffee made by you??

Momina : I'll definitely make coffee for you but before coffee I have made something for you...

Taehyung: what??

Momina : uhm... Is your plan to stay here and knowing everything??

Taehyung: aniyoo... Come let's go...

Momina brings the cake which she baked by herself and show that to Taehyung....

Taehyung: Babe's is your plan is to make me wait more to taste this cake???

Momina : haha can you??

Taehyung: If this is your order and wish, I can absolutely fulfill it..

Momina : okay !! Then I order you that you are not allowed to eat this cake ...

Taehyung : that's not a order! That a punishment!! What did I do ?? You're teasing a Birthday boy ( fake cries )

Yumi : let my Dadda taste this cake first Mamma !!

Taehyung: Yumiyaaa!!!

Momina puts the cake on the table ..

Momina : here ! Cut it ! Than taste it..

Chaewon : I can't believe Oppa is so Romantic... Sister you're so lucky..

Taehyung: first of all Cherry ! Do not make her my sister ... Don't call her your sister..

Chaewon : so what should I call you??

Mrs Kim : she's a Pakistani she would love if you call her Bhabhi ..

Chaewon: so can I call you "Bhabhi"??

Momina : Yeah...

Taehyung cuts the cake and takes a piece of cake and eats it all in one bite..

Taehyung : my wife is so talented...

Eunwoo : I can't believe a medical student is so perfect in everything...

Momina : Now you have to believe that a medical student who is perfect in other things too also exist in this world..

Taehyung: now I want coffee..

Jungkook : hyung ! From when you start drinking coffee??

Taehyung : when she makes coffee for everyone at the beach..

Jimin : but I remember... She gives you a separate service of tea ...

Momina : ahh...hhumm.. actually I make it later for him... He wants to taste the Pakistani coffee ( wink )

In Yeop: ohh....

They enjoyed the Food and coffee... Than In Yeop said let's go outside the Moon is looking so beautiful... So they all went outside.. The moon was reflecting in the water of the swimming pool...
Everyone mean Everyone was taking the picture of moon even Taehyung was also taking a picture of moon but Momina was taking the picture of Taehyung....
After some seconds Taehyung realize that momina is clicking his picture...