Chapter 51: Walking the Water

Start from the beginning

Unable to care about it so much, Yan Zhi got up and put on his shoes, stepped into the void, and went to the Cheap Demon Residence.

It seemed that it had just snowed, and the snow on the ground was very thick, and when Yan Zhi arrived at the Cheap Demon Residence, he saw the thin red figure, who was holding a broom with his back to him to sweep the snow in front of the dilapidated hall, and slowly, suddenly, the sound of the broom sweeping the ground came into his ears, making Yan Zhi's tense body gradually relax.

Hearing the movement, he turned around and saw Yan Zhi coming over in a white middle coat, leaving a deep wound on his right face, and was taken aback.

"Brother Azhi, what's wrong with your face? Who hurt you? ......"

"How did you come out dressed like this? Cold or not?"

Saying that, he was about to turn around and go into the house to get the fox fur cloak, Yan Zhi held his wrist hard, the touch of the palm was cold, and he looked back in surprise, and saw Yan Zhi's eyes staring at him, and said in a dumb voice.

"When I was six years old, my grandfather and I were angry, went down to earth privately, strayed into the ghost world, and were almost devoured by the ghost king... Where were you on that day? ......"

Fang Cai's dream was too real, and the feeling of loss made Yan Zhi feel as if his heart had been crushed, and he didn't know what he was afraid of, so he had to come and see for himself whether this person still existed in the corner he gave him, and he could feel at ease when he saw it with his own eyes.

He didn't know why he kept having such a treacherous dream, and it was clear that the person who saved him was the master, but the master in the dream was gradually being replaced by the person in front of him, at first it was just a face, and then it was the whole person...

So much so that even he began to wonder if he remembered wrongly, the person who found himself first and saved him back then was actually not a master, but a copy.

Hearing this, his face was dazed: "Brother Azhi, what are you talking about?" ......"

Yan Zhi changed his question to a more direct way this time: "When I was six years old, I was almost devoured by the Ghost King, have you ever stood in front of me and saved me?" "

In his memory, there was no such thing at all, he looked at Yan Zhi's serious expression, it didn't look like he was joking, not to mention that it was impossible for Yan Zhi to joke with him now.

After thinking about it for a long time, he couldn't think of it, so he had to shake his head and frown.

"No, I didn't."

Yan Zhi breathed a sigh of relief and slowly let go of his hand.

He knew...

How could it be a grieving...

It's just a dream.

The reason why he was afraid to see him die was only because he was thinking about their old relationship, after all, he used to love him so much, and treated him like his own brother, and drained a lot of energy on him.

Right...... That's it... For no other reason...

The confusion in his heart was solved, and Yan Zhi turned around and walked away in a puzzled gaze.

When Rong Bai went to report the return of Yan Kite and Xuanlong, he happened to meet Yan Zhi who came back from outside at the gate of the Jade Palace, Rong Bai was startled and hurriedly stepped forward.

"Emperor! Your injuries are not healed now, and you can't run around! "

Yan Zhi raised his head, only then did he notice him, only to see that the young man in front of him was dressed in a pale green cloth robe, with a long body, a watermelon head, two slender twist pigtails hanging from the left and right sides of his chest, his face was delicate and lovely, and his blood-red eyes were round, looking a little familiar, but Yan Zhi couldn't remember where he had seen it.