Chapter 50: A little too much

Start from the beginning

After Xiangyun landed, Yan Yan was about to return the cloak on his body to Yan Zhi, but Yan Zhi had already carried him away, so Yan Yan had to give up, wrapped the cloak on his body, and slowly walked back to his deserted and dilapidated residence.

There are three of these ascending gods, including Ao Shuang, who were originally canonized tomorrow, but Yan Zhi drafted an edict in advance today, and ordered the gods on his side to announce several newly ascended gods to the Zixiao Cloud Palace, canonized the gods for them overnight, and rewarded the palace.

Although Ao Shuang angered Yan Zhi yesterday, Yan Zhi did not anger Ao Shuang, announced his personal vendetta, Ao Shuang majored in attack techniques, and was named the god of Hai Ao, and served as a deputy general under one of Yan Zhi's right-hand men.

In addition, Yan Zhi also ordered that no one should approach the Cheap Demon Residence, and they were not allowed to talk to Mo Yan, and those who violated it would enter the Heavenly Servant to strip off the divine bones and throw them into the six realms of reincarnation.

This order was clearly directed at Ao Shuang, although Ao Shuang was dissatisfied, but he couldn't say anything, so he had to give thanks with red eyes and anger.

In addition to Ao Shuang, the other two gods were named the god of flowers and rain, in charge of the flowers and plants in the world and the rain, after the canonization was over, Yan Zhi returned to the Yushu Heavenly Palace to continue to deal with government affairs, until the sky was bright, before getting up and leaving, to go to the Cheap Demon Residence.

He entered the hall silently, bypassed the moth-eaten wooden screen, and saw the man on the couch curled up in the thin futon, holding the fox fur cloak he had thrown to him yesterday, and his white face was against the furry face of the fox fur cloak, and he slept deeply.

Yan Zhi didn't know why he wanted to come here before leaving, he couldn't figure out the reason, he just wanted to see him again, he didn't have anything to explain to him, it was still early, there was no need to wake people up, Yan Zhi stood in front of the bed and looked at it for a while, and then wanted to turn around and leave.

Who knew that at this time, the person on the couch suddenly woke up, looked at his back, and spoke blankly, with a little hoarseness in his voice: "Brother Azhi? ......"

Yan Zhi turned around, and Yan Yan had already sat up slowly with the cloak, looking at him, as if asking him what the matter was, Yan Zhi was not good at coming and leaving so inexplicably, so he pursed his lips and said coldly.

"I came to talk to you, I want to go to the lower realm to do something, you obediently stay in the middle of the in the middle of the devil, wait for me to come back, don't run around, don't see people you shouldn't see, you are now my diva, you should have your duty, you should abide by it."

Hearing this, he smiled faintly and said, "I know, Ah Yan will wait for Brother Ah Zhi to come back." 

Yan shook his head, stopped talking, and turned to leave.

Ji Yan couldn't help but ask, "Where is Brother Azhi going?" ...... It's cold, so bring your cloak on."

Yan Zhi naturally didn't answer him, looked back at the cloak in his hand, his eyes touched the thin old bedding on his body, and said in a deep voice.

"It's dirty, don't want it, throw it away."

Such a good cloak was given to him by Brother Azhi, so he was naturally reluctant to throw it away, he looked down at the cloak in his arms, and it was clearly not stained with dust, and there was no dirt.

Yan Zhi knew that he would not be able to please him when he went to the realm of Nuwa this time, and he had gone to the realm of Nuwa in order to find a birthday gift for him, and when he came back, he was covered in blood and almost lost half of his life.