Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are you just about to promise him?"

"If I don't show up today, will you have an affair with him?"

He knew that he lacked love, and now that he didn't want to see him, maybe someone else hooked his finger at him and hooked him away.

Yan Zhi thought that it was possible for Cheng Huan to be under others, so he felt that his blood was surging, his brain was blank, and his whole person was about to explode.

He lowered his eyes and did not answer Yan Zhi's words, but was silent for a while before raising his eyes, looking at Yan Zhi, and said with a faint smile:

"Brother Azhi, have you ever regarded Ayan as Brother Azhi's wife for a moment? ......"

If there is, it is only for a moment, and it is good.

Yan Zhi was stopped by this sentence.

Since returning from the world, he has often dreamed of the days of living with him in the world, and in his dreams, he really regarded him as his wife, loved him, and cherished it.

But when he woke up, he clearly remembered what kind of demon he was and what mistakes he had made.

How could he really take him as his wife?

If it weren't for him, Shizun would not have only a wisp of remnant soul left, let alone lose his memory and fall in love with others, and now although Shizun doesn't remember anything, he remembers it completely, how can he abandon Shizun and treat the enemy as his wife?

No way......

So, under the gaze of Yan Yan, Yan Zhi moved his lips slightly and said, "No."

In fact, it was an expected answer, so he was not surprised, he nodded, and said.

"Ahn knows."

Ao Shuang knelt on one knee on the ground, his eyes were firm, and the red focused on the moment of holding his fist:

"In this case, Ao Shuang implores the emperor to give the queen of heaven a piece of paper and a letter of departure, let the queen of heaven be free, Ao Shuang is willing to marry Ji Yan as his wife, eternal life, never abandon, may the emperor be fulfilled... Although he made some mistakes in the past, Ao Shuang believed that he had a hard time, and now the emperor has punished him, and Ah Yan's cultivation has also been abolished, and he also asks the emperor to forgive him in large quantities."

"...... As for Ao Shuang's divine bones, if the emperor wants it, take it, Ao Shuang is willing to exchange the divine bones for my wife's freedom."

10,000 years ago, before Yan Zhi was ready to marry Wenchang Xingjun, he had intended to arrange a blind date with Ao Shuang, at that time Yan Yan looked reluctant, and finally Yan Zhi thought that they had never seen it, and did not admit it, the two of them were actually familiar to this point behind their backs, and Ao Yan was still in his position as the queen of heaven, and Ao Shuang was called "my wife".

Yan Zhi was almost angry, although he smiled, the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, looked at Ji Yan, and said, "What kind of ecstasy soup did you pour him?" So that he will ignore the great divine path and be willing to give up the divine bones for you and become a mortal?"

Ji Yan knew that although Yan Zhi was kind-hearted, but when he really started the fire, no one could persuade him, if it continued like this, it was difficult to guarantee that Ao Shuang would really be punished, he sighed silently in his heart, and said.

"Brother Azhi laughed, this is just an ignorant and fearless stupid boy, Ayan is not familiar with him, Brother Azhi doesn't want to be angry because of inconsequential people, Ayan will drive him away."