Chapter 47: Stealing People

Start from the beginning

Like water, he jumped up excitedly and grabbed his arms, and said with tears in his eyes.

"Diva! You're back! "

"I thought I'd never see you again, woo..."

He was stunned, he couldn't imagine that in the days when he was not in the Nine Heavens, he had been staying in this desolate palace like a cold palace.

He was very Xi to someone other than Brother Aji, who was so sincerely worried about himself, and he was quite moved in his heart, and it took a while to react and show a smile:

"Like water... Why are you still here..."

"The emperor previously instructed Rushui to watch you, but then the emperor disappeared, and you also went down to look for the emperor, and no one sent new work to Sishui, so Rushui still took shifts with his sisters, waiting for the queen of heaven to come back..."

"Queen, are you okay?"

He smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry, you can't die."

Rushui looked at Gri's pale face, but knew that it was probably not as Grian said, her eyes were red, and she had no words.

At this time, one of the gods who escorted Shan Yan back said expressionlessly behind Shan Yan.

"The emperor has an order, now that the gods and demons are at war, the queen of heaven, as the son of the demon venerable, is afraid that she is suspected of collaborating with the enemy, so from today onwards, she will be grounded in the lowly demon residence and will not go out."

The two gods were afraid that they would not leave until they stared at the two gods and entered the hall, and they smiled with the same water, and said, "Let's go in", and the two gods glanced at the two gods with red eyes, and followed the Yan into the hall.

As soon as he stepped into the hall, his figure was a little shaky, and he quickly held him up, and said with a crying voice: "Queen of Heaven, what's wrong with you?!"

When he was in the mortal world, he received a palm from the Spirit Divine Monarch, and his body was not good, but he walked a long way just now, and he only felt that his breathing was a little difficult now, and he said weakly: "It's okay, just help me go to bed and lie down for a while..."

If he is a god, he can still ask the emperor to invite a medical fairy to take a look, but he is a demon, whether he is sick or injured, he has to be hard next to him, the huge heavenly realm, no one feels sorry for him, like water thinks about it, he feels uncomfortable, but no matter how uncomfortable it is, she can't do anything, so she has to help him to the bed and lie down according to what he said.

As if he felt cold, after lying down, he slowly curled up his body, like water covering him with a quilt, and felt that the person under the futon was as thin as a blank piece of paper.

After spending ten springs, summers, autumns and winters in the human world, the heavenly realm has only passed for ten short days, and even half of this cold winter has not been completed.

So he was especially looking forward to the time when Brother Azhi called him to bed, and whenever he saw Brother Azhi, he felt that the pain in his body seemed to be much less.

But after returning from the world, Brother Azhi should hate and dislike him even more than before, because he lied to him, he lied to him, they were husband and wife, and they loved each other very much before.

In Brother Azhi's heart, he has never really regarded him as a wife.

Thinking that the next time I don't know when I will see Brother Azhi, I feel even colder, and I fall asleep groggily, This sleep is a full three days.