Chapter 39: Loss of memory

Start from the beginning

The words fell, and the demon blade surrounded by black gas in the hand of the demon venerable appeared, he held the demon blade and jumped up, and slashed towards Yan Zhi in the air, a chilling red light condensed into a giant blade like a jewel, and slashed at Yan Zhi head-on-

If it is split, don't say that it is Yan Zhi, that is, all the heavenly soldiers and generals behind him will be split into pulp.

"Then let's see if you have what it takes! 190,000 years ago, the Heavenly Realm was able to kill you once, and 190,000 years later, it can kill you again! "

Yan Zhi's eyes were dark, he raised his right hand, summoned the Shenwu Wenye Sword, a long sword with a transparent body and glowing silver light appeared in mid-air, the sword was cast by 10,000-year-old ice crystals, indestructible, he grabbed the long sword and slashed at the giant blade above, and broke this move.

The Demon Venerable flew forward and fought with Yan Zhi, and at the same time, he waved his palm, and four demon generals with human body and beast heads appeared below him on the magic horse, leading countless demon soldiers to fight with the heavenly soldiers and heavenly generals.

Gods and demons, there is a war.

  -

After Yan Zhi left, he secretly held Yan Zhi's pillow and lay down for a while, smelling the faint cold fragrance that belonged to that person and reassuring him, and was a little reluctant to leave.

But half an hour later, he still endured exhaustion and soreness and got out of bed, picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on, left Yan Zhi's dormitory, and walked back to his residence slowly.

Brother Azhi never let him spend the night with him, if Yan Zhi came back and saw that he was still here, the other party would be unhappy, those ugly words, he actually didn't want to hear them.

Before entering the temple gate, I saw a slender figure waiting under the silver tree with its neck shrunk from a distance.

"Diva Queen, you're back..."

He smiled at her, "Well, why haven't you gone to rest yet."

Rushui looked at him worriedly: "Rushui will go and prepare hot water for you to wash..."

This is not a matter of water, and he said with a smile: "Don't bother, I'll just come by myself, you can go and rest."

The task of the water is to watch the gloss, so she rests on the couch in the gloss hall when she takes shifts, and even through the screen, she can always pay attention to the movement of the gloss.

She wouldn't have offered to help him do this, but recently she seemed to be more and more concerned about him, and when she saw that she insisted, she didn't force it, but she didn't listen to him go back to the temple alone to sleep, but stood by the door of the dormitory, watching him bend down and struggle to bring the water up from the well.

Then he watched him clean his face with cold well water, and saw that he had withdrawn his shirt, as if he wanted to clean his body, and when he saw his thin and snow-white shoulder blades exposed, he hurriedly closed his eyes, turned around and went into the hall to wait.

Waiting for a muffled cough, he groped his way to bed, and through a screen, he couldn't help but say.

"The queen of heaven..."

I didn't know what I was thinking, so it took me a while to come back.

"...... Well. "

"Did you really kill Wenchang Xingjun?" seemed to be watery, and still asked what he wanted to ask in his heart.