Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)

Start from the beginning

Yan Zhi: "What should I do?"

Ling Yue: "He has lost his cultivation, and he has also lost his innate strong self-healing ability, so this injury will not heal for a long time." Although it is not life-threatening at the moment, if you want to fully recover, I am afraid that you will need to raise it for a year or two to get better, and it is best to refrain from sexual intercourse during this period..."

Yan Zhi stared at the unconscious man on the bed, his red eyes suddenly sneered, and he sneered: "He is just a monster who has committed a capital crime, it is already a gift to let him live, how can he still live comfortably and happily."

When Ling Yue heard this, she was silent and did not respond.

Xindao, then you will not let him die.

Although the toxicity of this poison is not very strong, if no one cares about it for a long time, when the poison invades the bloodline, it will be the healer of the demon clan, and I am afraid that there will be no way to return to the sky.

After a moment, Yan Zhi said.

"You stand down first."

"Yes."

Ling Yue has already said what should be said, as for whether to do it or not is Yan Zhi's own business, he put away the medicine box, received the order to retreat, and soon only Yan Zhi and the unconscious Ji Yan were left in the hall.

In the dim candlelight, his face was pale and bleeding, and he lay there quietly as if he were dead.

Yan Zhi suddenly remembered the day the two first met, when he was only four years old, he first came to the heavenly realm, crying everywhere to find his mother, but he couldn't find anything, so he promised him that he would stay with him until he found his mother.

Later, he found it very quickly, but Zhiyu Xianjun refused to recognize him, and when he saw that he was sad, he said that he would always be by his side until his mother was willing to ask him.

He watched that he had made a lot of efforts, and the little man couldn't even reach the stove, so he stepped on the stool to learn to make dim sum to please his mother, and he didn't know how many blood blisters burned out of his hands, and he couldn't get a straight eye from Zhiyu Xianjun.

He felt very sorry for him because of this, and when he saw that he was lonely, he loved him as if he were his own brother, taught him to read and read etiquette, taught him to have a common heart, and taught him what compassion was.

He was hopeless.

Yan Zhi had tears in his eyes, looking at the miserable condition of the person on the bed, and wanted to leave like this, letting him ignore it here, but in the end, step by step, he walked towards him, sat down on the edge of the bed, conjured up a clean white silk, and gently wiped the blood stains on his face for him.

He woke up after three days in a coma, and when he woke up, he found that the festering wound on his wrist had been bandaged, and it seemed to be coated with the herbs of immortal grass, and it was not so painful.

He sat up on the bed, was stunned, then heard the door of the temple "creak" was pushed open from the outside, he turned his head to look, the person who came was Yan Zhi, he was wearing a silver robe, behind him was the sunset, the crane in the sky long roaring and swept by.

He whispered, "Brother Azhi..."

Yan Zhi approached step by step, and said hoarsely: "Why do you want to take poison."

He lowered his eyes and was silent.

Since their wedding, for many days in a row, Yan Zhi will come to the Yingshen Temple to find him to do the bed, although he acts rough and arrogant, rarely let Ji Yan taste the sweetness, but after a long time, Mo Yan can't help but have some delusions, he will always can't help but wonder, Brother A Zhi also likes him a little.