Chapter 28: You Must Die

Start from the beginning

Knowing that he can't do it, the way of heaven is to want Yan Zhi to taste the pain of being stabbed in the back by the person he loves, and to ask Wenchang Xingjun to lose his mind and slaughter his lover with his own hands, and finally wake up and regret it, but it is too late.

  -

Above the Purple Cloud Palace, the Heavenly Maiden sang and danced in the air, with a graceful posture.

Today's wedding feast is in the form of a gluttonous meal, and a variety of delicacies are placed on the long red jade table, and the gods can take a jade plate from the long table and take the food at will.

Yan Zhi was feasting guests in the hall, talking to an old fairy who had not seen him for a long time, his arm was suddenly grabbed, he turned his head in surprise, and saw that he was wearing the dress and was soaked, his black hair sticking to his face and dripping with water, and his face was pale.

"Ahh Why are you all wet? It's just raining?"

Rain is never a big deal for the gods, just set up an enchantment, the appearance of Yan Yan suddenly appeared, which made Yan Zhi really taken aback, and what surprised Yan Zhi even more was that Yan Yan said next.

"Brother Azhi, you can't be with Wenchang Xingjun, he will kill you..."

Yan Zhi: "Ah, what are you talking about?"

"I went to the realm of Nuwa a few days ago, and the head of the six ancient divine beasts, the Chiyuan Dragon, gave me a Phoenix King Divine Bone, and I saw it in the Phoenix King Divine Bone, Wenchang Xingjun will enter the demon and kill you in the near future..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by the old immortal beside Yan Zhi.

"You monster, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince kindly took you in and kept you by his side, if you don't be grateful, it's just that, you actually slander His Royal Highness the Prince's newlywed immortal Wenchang Xingjun like this, all the gods know, Wenchang Xingjun has a noble character, how can he not be hard to fall into the devil?"

"It's really ridiculous, even if you do such a big rebellious thing, Wenchang Xingjun can't be like that, if you want to frame, you should also find a decent reason, it's really ridiculous and generous."

If it was usual, if there were immortals who said this in front of Yan Zhi, Yan Zhi would definitely help Yan Yan, but at this moment, Yan Zhi did not make a sound, he frowned and was silent for a moment, and said.

"Ah, are you unwell in the rain? If you're not feeling well, go back and rest early, I'm here enough."

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he clasped Yan Zhi's wrist: "Brother Azhi, listen to me, I didn't lie..."

"Enough!" Yan Zhi lowered his face coldly and withdrew his hand. "I know you're in a bad mood today, but there are some things that should be said and some things that shouldn't be said, you should be clear, Ah, what you just said is really a bit too much."

The silence fell silent.

Sure enough, no god would believe him.

No god would believe that the noble character of Wenchang Xingjun would fall into demons.

He didn't know what day Wenchang Xingjun was assassinated by the devil, and he couldn't always stay by Brother Azhi's side and watch him.

The only way to do this is to eliminate the danger completely.

Wenchang Xingjun disappeared, and Brother Azhi was naturally safe.

And if he kills Wenchang Xingjun, it will be impossible for the Heavenly Realm to allow him to survive in the world... Therefore, Chiyuan Long will say that Yan Zhi's life needs to be exchanged for his will to die.