Chapter 27: The Wedding Night

Start from the beginning

"His Royal Highness the Prince, it's time to get up, if you miss the auspicious time to pick up your relatives, it won't be good." Outside the hall, there was a deliberately suppressed voice. "Do you want the fairies to come in and wait for you to wash and change?"

The dream was so strange that Yan Zhi's thoughts were confused, and then he remembered that today was the day of his wedding to his master.

"Come in."

"Yes."

The door of the temple was gently pushed open, and a group of immortals lined up in two teams, rushing in, led by two immortals, holding a jade basin and towel for cleansing, as well as mouth cleaning utensils, and the latter Xian'e holding a jade tray, in the tray is a wedding robe, and a hair crown, as well as all kinds of accessories that need to be hung on the body.

After changing clothes, Yan Zhi sat in front of the bronze mirror, and Pian Bi crowned his hair, and the style of the hair crown was also selected before, it was a dragon crown inlaid with gold and jade, and Wenchang Xingjun's one was a pair of phoenix crowns with this one.

Yan Zhi looked at himself in the mirror, he was in a good mood, and he didn't know if the master was up now, he must have gotten up, he was like himself last night, so happy that he couldn't sleep.

Thinking about it, Yan Zhi couldn't help frowning when he remembered the dream he had just now...

How could he have such strange dreams.

The person who saved him back then was clearly the master, why did he see Ah Yan in his dream.

I think it's because I know that Ah Yan will be sad when he sees him getting married, and he knows it clearly, but he still wants him to be his own concubine, and he feels a little unbearable in his heart, so he dreams of him.

But only in this way can he give up and pursue the happiness that truly belongs to him.

Dreams are nonsensical, often the last breath is still here, and the next breath changes a scene, so thinking about it, it's not strange that the person who saved him in his dream changed from Shizun to Ah Yan, it's just a dream.

Seeing his lost appearance, Pian Bi said, "What is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince thinking?" ......"

Yan Zhi smiled at the bronze mirror: "It's nothing, I'm wondering if the master is up."

Pian Bi smiled: "Wenchang Xingjun has always been punctual, and he will definitely get up at this time, just waiting for His Royal Highness the Crown Prince to pick him up."

"Hmm."

Just after the hour, the door of the prince's palace was wide open, and Yan Zhi walked out of the palace, and saw a person dressed in a red and green white crane dress with his back to him, standing quietly next to the jade pillar.

"Ah, why don't you come in?"

As if he had just come back to his senses, he turned around slowly, and said with a smile: "After all, it won't help much, just wait for Brother Ah Zhi here."

This is the first time Yan Zhi has seen him wearing green clothes, the white crane and begonia picture in front of him are all dark green, only the edge of the neckline and cuffs is bright red, and the complexion is snow-white, and the beauty of the painting is down.

"Ah, you look very good in this green dress."

If Yan Zhi praised him for the good looks of the clothes he wore on weekdays, he would have been extremely happy, but what he was wearing today was a concubine dress, and he would rather Yan Zhi not praise him.