Chapter 19: Before You Leave

Start from the beginning

"Mother... It hurts..."

"It hurts... Ahh It hurts..."

He tried to find a little soft-heartedness from that indifferent face, but no, not at all, Zhiyu Xianjun's eyes were full of resentment and hatred.

"Evil obstacles..."

"You should die with your father... What kind of face does a monster like you have to live in this world..."

"You shouldn't have been born in the first place..."

"Your existence is a shame that I will never be able to erase..."

The little man finally broke down and cried bitterly.

"I'm not... I'm not a monster..."

"Ah Yan is not a monster..."

"You are!!"

"You're a monster!!"

He woke up in tears, and soon realized that he was dreaming, and he had dreamed of it countless times.

He desperately lives to prove to his mother and the world that he is not a monster.

But in fact, he seems to be really different from ordinary people, and he always makes some strange actions that ordinary people wouldn't do... For example, trying to keep a lover by hurting oneself, but pushing the loved one further.

Maybe the mother in the dream is right.

He really shouldn't have been born and shouldn't have lived.

That should be the true thoughts of his mother, but he has been deceiving himself all these years, and with just a vague hug, he concluded that his mother just forgot about himself, not really disgusted with himself.

He's just lying to himself.

He had lied to himself for so long that he was almost going to really believe it.

And now he suddenly felt so tired and tired, and he didn't want to continue to cheat.

Lying on the ground, he raised his right hand, a dark red light flashed, and the magic blade appeared in his hand, he held the magic blade, the tip of the knife pointed down at his heart, and tears flowed from the corners of his eyes.

The moment he stabbed down, he thought again that although Brother Ah Zhi didn't love him, he really cared about him, and if he died like this, Brother Ah Zhi would be sad.

He was most afraid that the person would be sad.

The tip of the knife came to a screeching halt half an inch from the heart.

His hand fell limply to the side, and the blade fell to the ground, lying with him.

He was having a high fever, his thoughts were very slow, the thoughts in his mind were chaotic, and he couldn't stop, and he suddenly thought that he would soon be going to cross the Heavenly Tribulation, and perhaps when his merits were completed, dying in that nine-day thunder tribulation would be the best ending in his life.

Brother Ah Zhi will not feel guilty because of this, and feel that his departure has something to do with him.

He was really, so tired.

In the next life, never again...

Thinking wildly, thinking that the injury on Yan Zhi's arm may not have been dealt with yet, it was a little difficult to put it down in his heart, so he forcibly got up from the ground, took off his coat from the screen, put it on, and went out.

It was almost dark outside, this house was fine and elegant, not particularly large, Yan Zhi's yard was in the east, and from here, you could reach it through the garden corridor.

He was about to enter through the semicircular stone arch when he heard a voice from inside the courtyard.

"It's okay to be willful, as a brother, how can you come with him..."Yan Zhi and Wen Chang Xingjun sat next to each other at the round stone table in the courtyard, and Wen Chang Xingjun scolded Yan Zhi while cutting off the sleeves that stuck to the wound with silver scissors.

Yan Zhi's face turned pale and said in a low voice: "I don't do this, I'm just afraid that he will continue to hurt himself." "

"When he saw that I was hurt, he felt distressed, so he didn't dare to mess around anymore."

Wenchang Xingjun: "He cares about you more than he cares about himself..."

Yan Zhi: "Yes, he has relied on me since he was a child, and he is the only one by his side, and when he suddenly heard that I was going to get married, he inevitably had the fear that some people close to him were about to be taken away, so he did something stupid." "

"Master rest assured, when I return to the Nine Heavens, I will arrange for the prince of the Donghai clan to meet with him, if Ah Yan can see it and become a family, naturally he will not always put his mind on me."

Wenchang Xingjun: "Have you ever asked the East China Sea clan about their wishes?" ...... What if they care about their background..."

Yan Zhi said unhappily: "The East China Sea Dragon Clan has cultivated from demons to immortals, and they will definitely not care about the life experience of the Nine Heavens, when the Imitation Yan crosses into the gods of the Nine Heavens, they will climb high, they are too late to be happy, why not be happy."

Wenchang Xingjun wanted to speak and stopped: "That's good..."

After carefully separating Yan Zhi's blood-stained sleeve from the wound, Wenchang Xingjun conjured up a clean dagger and asked Yan Zhi to endure it and treat the carrion on the surface of the wound for him.

The sharp blade ripped off the carrion little by little, and suddenly the blood did not stop, Yan Zhi gritted his teeth, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and his face was pale.

He hid his body and breath, and looking at this scene, he felt more and more distressed and guilty.

Fortunately, soon Wenchang Xingjun used healing techniques to heal Yan Zhi's wounds, and the two talked and laughed about other things, talking about everything, when Brother Azhi was with Wenchang Xingjun, he looked so happy.

It's the happiness he can't give.

After a long time, he turned around and left the courtyard.

Early the next morning, he made snacks and sent them to Yan Zhi's courtyard, and Yan Zhi admitted his mistake and promised that he would never do anything stupid in the future.

Yan Zhi opened the food box, it was a plate of fragrant and soft hawthorn paste, covered with sugar, sweet and sour, Yan Zhi's favorite food, he would not really be angry, he took the initiative to soften, he softened, but his face was deliberately stiff.

"That's fine, there will be another time, and I won't forgive you."

"Got it." He smiled and said, "When I return to the Heavenly Realm, Brother Ah Zhi will arrange for Ah Yan to meet with the prince of the East China Sea Dragon Clan, and if you don't see it, you can get married directly."

Yan Zhi intuitively felt that something was wrong with him, and frowned: "Ah Yan, what's wrong with you?"

It was clear that he was so disgusted with this matter before, how could he suddenly figure it out.

He smiled without revealing flaws, as if he was really looking forward to the future: "Brother Azhi is getting married, and Azhi also wants to get married, like Brother Azhi, find someone to spend the rest of his life with, and if you have a companion, you won't always feel lonely."

As long as Yan Zhi wants him to do it, he will do it, and before he leaves, he will do everything he can to make Brother Ah Zhi happy and fulfill all his wishes.