Chapter 5. - COME IN! COME ALL! TO: THE CIRCUS OF NEVER-ENDING! - Page 25.

Start from the beginning

There is cheering and lots of claps.

The Backup-dancers and Musicians, bow and then leave the stage.

Part of the crowd cheers, some do not and just sip their drinks.

Gaster whispers to Temmie.

"Is it me or are their mask's starting to move?"

Temmie nodded briefly. "I do not like any of this..."

Looking at the stage.

A bright light of sorts shows up upon the stage and The Ringmasters voice echo's through out the whole tent. "Ladies,Gentleman,others! and children! I PRESENT TO YOU MY FINAL ACTS!"

"The 2nd to the last, the animals!"

The curtain raises and large animals of all kinds are near.

Lions,Tigers,Bears,Small,Monkeys,llimas,seals,Elephants and other animals. Tezzie is near them waving to the crowd with a bunch of other Temmie clowns. Plus other performers of sorts.

There are Hoops, jumping and climbing areas. Pools,rings of fire and giant balls. Lots of things.

The ringmaster says with a large smile. "Let the preforming begin! Starting with the elephants! Tezzie will have them reach for the highest Star i will summon here today! Propped it may be but a star none the less! IT IS OUR STAR!"

Most of the crowd cheers.

Tezzie looking up at the largest Elephants with a serious expression. "Already! You see that shiny thing above? Reach for it! Climb! Climb each others back like the partners you! My friends! Honk! Honk!"

There is giggling and snickering afterwards.

The elephants start climbing each other's back's getting taller by the minute, closer to the glowing object above.

The amount of elephants, seems limitless. Managing to reach the very top, Gaster sees the elephant reach and touch the prop.

People are cheering.

Tezzie bows. "I know, great right? My climbing buddies!" Looking up at the elephants. "Time to climb down now!"

The elephants carefully climb down with ease.

Gaster mumbled to Horror and Dust. "How can this be? What an odd show..."

Horror shrugs. "beats me g, talented pets? why wonder about anything at all, anymore?"

Dust nods. "yeah, nothing is normal in our lives. could be magic or just very talented weirdo's."

Gaster growls. "Don't be rude! They could just be talented only! Think of it like Mettaton, annoying as he is! He is talented...only these bunch of folk are not annoying."

Horror laughs. "nah mettaton was just a robot, no magic there..."

Dust replied. "a ghost in a machine, so i guess both then in his case? or maybe not...i don't know."

Mad-Gaster snickered. "Looks real to me! Some of it is just tricks though! lots of talent here!"

Lions before them have a few Temmie clown's in their large mouths.

Tezzle giggled. "Don't do dis at home! Not safe for non-circus dwellers! Ya ya!"

Getting his head out of the lion's mouth, commands the other clowns. He pats the lion on the right paw and jumps backwards onto a ball smaller then him, that magically appeared.

"Dis is the ball of the Temmie clown's! Anyone want to see me flip multiple pies or colorful balls in a circle endlessly?"

Children cheer, some adults groan in annoyance. "GET OFF THE STAGE! BRING IN THE HUMAN DANCERS! YOU FREAKS!"

Chara snapped. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! YOU BULLY!"

"NOBODY YELLS AT THE GREATLY MASKED! AND HANDSOME BRAZEERLEE!"

Chara wheezes. "What type of name of this? I am just going to call you Curset!"

He angrily replied. "How disrespectful! I am a Duke and you should hold your tongue!"

Lori replied, sounding annoyed at him. "Well i am a queen!"

Brazeerlee lets out a cigar, speaking in Lori's direction. "I doubt it or else you would have defended me madam!"

Lori shaking her head. "Chara is my child, look so things will calm down and no longer be a fuss, i ask them to say sorry."

He stepped back. "I feel bad for you, that thing is your child? Well, atleast you have some manners...I respect your kindness." he bowed.

Chara whispered. "I have to say sorry and you remember me?"

Lori quietly replied. "Nope, just do this so people will stop looking at us."

Chara groaned, looking back at Braazeerlee. Crossing their arms. "Okay mister, im sorry..."

He pats Chara on the head. "Good child, your mother has class and for you to listen and sound so sincere. I will consider letting the whole thing go."

Nearby masked adults clap.

Chara sits closer to Gaster.

Everyone else turns back to the stage.

Gaster sighs. "I am sorry for the embarrassment."

Chara doesn't respond.

Tezzie sighs. "HOI! BACK TO THE SHO! I WILL HAVE MI BEST FWEND TEMMAH, CLIMB ABOVE THAT POLL ABOV AND BALANCE HERSELF ON THAT THIN LINE AROSS BY UNICYCROSS, BUT NOT JUST DAT! GO THROGH MANY RINGS OF FIRE, DA OTHA SIDE!!!! HONK HONK!"

He squeezes her nose in response, hitting a pie in her face.

Children gasp.

The adult crowd cheers.

Temmah starts climbing, not even cleaning her face.

Gets on the Unicycle above, there is a light shining above focusing on her.

"EVERYONE LOOK AND SEE OUR 2ND BEST CLOWN! NOT ONLY WILL SHE MOVE ACROSS A THIN LINE! PAST RINGS OF FIRE, BUT BELOW HER WILL BE TANKS OF SHARKS! PIRANHAS! AND ELECTRIC EELS! OH AND THE LAST CONTAINER BEING FULL OF ACID!"

Gaster says to Mad Gaster.

"What in the name of monster kind is this madness? It better not be real..."

Chara sniffled. "I hope she gets across..."

Temmie growled. "I do not find this entertaining..."

Temmah starts rolling across the unbearable bright light, she gets out a set of rainbow colored balls, she sets them on fire and is juggling them while wheeling across.

Some of the crowd starts throwing objects her way.

"FALL OFF THE LINE!"

"LET US SEE IF ITS REAL OR NOT!"

"BRING IN THE DANCERS!"

"NO MORE CLOWNS!"

Gaster growled and replied quietly. "The crowd is revolting..."

The ringmaster steps out. "30 minutes more, my friends and we will have our dancers...Just be patient, children need entertainment too. Have some respect for the younger ones."

Looking up above. He smiled and returns to the back.

Temmah, is going through perfectly.

"Uh dad, its been 15 minutes now and i swear i see something shiny on her."

Gaster nods. "I agree Asriel and not too long after that ringmaster left too..."

Mad-Gaster shrugs. "Could be a trick of the light."

Gaster sighs. "I guess.."

Temmah jumps onto the other end and bows, throwing the Unicycle below and it lands in a tank below and seemingly disappears."

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "That has to be acid...I question this place now."

"Oh relax, could be the light..."

Horror laughs. "looks real.."

More deadly acts go on.

The temmie clowns leave the stage and the ringmaster returns wearing a dark crimson suit that has some sort of fabric in the middle with decor around his unusual black and red hat that has purple and red glowing jewels in it. "Give us an hour for preparation, enjoy the refreshments and some music from our best musicians." He bows, leaving the stage.

Gaster, along with everyone else heads for the food and drink area.

Horror stares heavily at tables before him. "what type of place is this? they have a feast fit for the rich!"

A voice nearby says. "Hoi! No worries, it's free! Free for our old and richbies and first timers!"

Temmie looks to see another Temmie wearing a mask.

"I see you are all new here, i can tell! Ya ya! Did you all like the show?"

Temmie grumbled. "Not really..."

The Masked Temmie sighs. "What about the Temmies?"

Temmie's top ears twitch slightly. "They are talented, but I feel they deserve better than what they have. I find this all really eerie."

The Masked-Temmie giggled. "You silly boi, It is all just act's, no worries." Walking away.

Horror shrugs. Snapping his fingers. He starts grabbing fried foods and sweets, lots of meat, drinks.

"SCANDALOUS! STOP HOGGING THE FOOD! YOU FIENDISH CREATURE!" A tall masked-woman shouts, nearly fainting dramatically against the wall nearby.

Mad-Gaster turning Horror blue, is laughing. "No worries, i have him and he won't take anymore from here for awhile!"

Horror growls. "i am just taking some for friends back home!"

Gaster and his children get some sandwiches and Sodas, he has tea.

Temmie gets some hot tea.

Mad-Gaster gets Mepsi. (Monster-Pepsi. Same thing sorta? but Monster brand XD)

Eating at large tables in another tent, later show back up at the main tent.

A hour and a half later.

The musicians leave the stage, yet their music still continues. They are hidden somewhere.

The curtain slowly raises up, the light immediately shines upon the Ringmaster, he is on a huge throne. It is the same color as his clothes.

The trim is a golden color.

His legs are crossed and his female-dancers are by his side, leaning against him in an unusual way.

"Our last two acts will start now! The human and Monster dancers! Enjoy!"

Moving his fingers, they human dancers move, expressionless.

Dancing in a beautiful and strange way.

Colorful and bright lights following their every move.

Cracks start appearing on the human dancer's necks and limbs.

The music gets more intense and they suddenly break,tearing apart before the crowd.

The other children do not scream or cry.

Chara and asriel are crying silently against Gaster.

The female goat monster-dancer leans down, staring at the closest broken dancer and sighs.

The ringmaster says. "Your turn...Dance!"

Starting to dance, over the broken bodies. Her limbs slowly tear apart, the male–goat monster dancer yelled out. "N-NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

He starts dancing and tears apart before she does. She stops dancing and passes out.

Healing before the crowd.

The ringmaster bows and most of the crowd cheers.

The lights suddenly go out and some people scream.

"No worries, i can fix this..."

There is a clapping noise and the lights come back on, shining back on the stage...

The humans are back alive, same for the male-goat monster.

The ringmaster grinning with a red rose in his mouth. Gets the rose and throws it off the stage.

Roses are thrown to the crowd.

There are cheers towards him.

The dancers raise up and bow. The temmies come out from the back and bow.

Then the musicians and backup-dancers.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, my friends...I will see you all next month."

Leaving the stage with his members.

The crowd starts leaving.

Gaster whispered to Mad-Gaster. "Let's all investigate before leaving, shall we?"

Mad Gaster snickered. "Ooooooh, sounds fun!"

Horror chuckled. "count me in!"

Dust laughs crazily. "Yeah, who knows what adventures we'll be in for!"

Chara and Asriel sniffle. "Those poor dancers."

Lori growled. "That ringmaster was awful! Who do we see first?"

Gaster replied quietly. "Me,you and the children will go and see the goat monsters..Temmie and Horror, The Temmie Clowns. Mad-Gaster and Dust, The human-dancers. Same for backup-dancers and musicians. We can investigate together on this ringmaster..."

Lori replied, sounding upset. "Alright, i just hope everyone in this place will be alright and those that work here."

Gaster pats her back. "Everything will be alright, let's go now. We can all split different areas in this general facility."

Temmie and Horror nod.

Horror says with a grin. "see you later doc." Snapping his fingers, leaving the area.