Chapter 10: Broken Appointments

Start from the beginning

Lianbi has no good impression of Zhiyu Xianjun and Ji Yan, Zhiyu Xianjun, as Yan Zhi's father, Yan Yuan, was once a person destined by the Heavenly Dao, and he once deeply admired Yan Yuan.

In that life, Zhiyu Immortal Jun fell in the war of gods and demons because of the protection of the swallow kite, fell into the mortal world and reincarnated as a human, and once killed the Xuanlong who died in battle because of the guardian god clan and also fell into reincarnation.

Although it was not intentional, but the indirect behavior had caused Xuanlong to die tragically in his last life, and he almost disappeared into the world and never came back.

And the culprit who killed Xuanlong, in addition to Zhiyu Immortal Jun, is the brunt of his father, the former Demon Realm Venerable.

The Demon Venerable is dead, and the grievances of the previous life have actually been relieved.

The reason why Yan Kite was willing to take in the son of the enemy with demon blood was because Zhiyu Immortal Jun had sacrificed his life to save him.

But even if those grievances have been relieved, it does not prevent pity from disgusting this family, but no matter how disgusted she is, she can't resist the little prince's single-minded protection of the little monster, she is not easy to show, so she has to comply.

After Pian Bi sent the food box containing longevity noodles over and made sure that Zhiyu Xianjun accepted it, Yan Zhifang relieved his heart and went to the Yushu Heavenly Palace, before the nether realm, he needed to deal with and explain some affairs.

It took more than an hour to deal with the matter, and Yan Zhi went to Yaochi.

Yesterday, he made an appointment with Shizun and Ji Yan, and they met by the Yao Pond at the time of Chen, and went to the lower realm together.

Wenchang Xingjun has always been punctual, when Yan arrived, Wenchang Xingjun was already sitting in the octagonal crane pavilion next to the Yao Pond reading a book, the breeze was blowing, the forehead tie at the back of his head swayed with the wind, wearing a light blue robe, sitting there, it was a painting.

"Master." Yan Zhi sat down on the jade bench opposite Wenchang Xingjun.

"Well, you're here? Wenchang Xingjun lowered his head and looked at the book in his hand, so fascinated that he didn't even want to raise his head.

When Yan Zhi saw Shizun, he felt guilty, and even the whole person was a little unnatural: "Why didn't Shizun wear the Chongming Bird Jade Crown given by Azhi?"

Wenchang Xingjun raised his head at this time and said with a smile: "I was worried that Xia Fan would lose it, so I put it away."

Shizun was not born a god, before he ascended, he was a teacher in the mortal world for ten generations, and his family was cold, so he cherished things more, and this Xi has been preserved to this day, and it has not changed for 2 million years.

Because he had lost a magic weapon when he was in the lower realm, he would not bring anything valuable with him when he went to the mortal world later.

Yan Zhi: "That Chongming Bird Jade Crown was able to protect the master in times of crisis, and the master should not leave his body, especially when we go to the mortal world, we may encounter demons."

"If you accidentally lose it, it's not a pity, Ah Zhi is looking for a better one to give to the master."

Wenchang Xingjun smiled: "With you by my side, why worry about encountering demons."

Yan Zhi was a little embarrassed to hear it, but it was indeed reasonable, no matter what he encountered, he would protect his master, with him, it didn't matter if he didn't use the Chongming Bird Jade Crown, so he didn't insist on it anymore.