Chapter 6: What to do

Começar do início

"Is it pretty?"

Yan Zhi took it and looked at it: "You like this?" The wooden one seems to be a little more plain. As he spoke, he put down the wooden crown, picked up another silver crown that looked more delicate and expensive, and gestured on his head, "This beast-faced cloud pattern silver crown is suitable for you, and it is very noble."

He lowered his head and picked up the wooden crown again: "But I like this." He looked at Yan Zhi and said with a smile, "Brother Ah Zhi sent Ah Yan, okay?"

Yan Zhi smiled and raised his hand to scrape the bridge of his nose: "If you like it, buy a few more and bring it back, and change it every day."

He shook his head: "I want this one."

"Okay."

"Boss, how much? We want this wooden crown. "

"Okay, Childe, Muguan 3 pennies."

"Do you want a box? If you want a box, add 1 text. "

After leaving the bazaar, the two walked slowly towards the Jingyu Tower.

The wooden crown is only 3 yuan, but the whole person seems to be happy when he holds it in his hand, and he opens the lid of the box from time to time to see, as if this is some rare treasure.

When I arrived at Jingyulou, after ordering the food, the first thing to serve was the rock sugar osmanthus cake, Yan Zhi saw that he took a bite of it, and his cheeks on both sides of the food were bulging, and he kept stuffing it into his mouth.

Is it really that delicious?

Yan Zhi twisted a piece of osmanthus cake and put it in his mouth, just took the first bite and couldn't help but twist his eyebrows slightly, he felt that the osmanthus cake here was too sweet when he was a child, but he didn't expect that so many years later, it was still so sweet, sweet and greasy.

He picked up the teacup and drank a sip of water before saying, "Don't you think this osmanthus cake is too sweet?"

"Ah Yan thinks it's just right." He swallowed the pastry in his mouth, choked on the red end of his eyes, and smiled.

Eating sweet things will make him feel that life is not so bitter.

"You eat slowly, drink some water first, no one will rob you." Yan Zhi pushed the teacup over.

"If you like it, you will have to bring a few more copies back to the Heavenly Realm, or Brother Ah Zhi will send a fairy to come here to learn, if you want to eat, you can eat it at any time in the Heavenly Realm."

He picked up the teacup and took a sip, and said with a smile: "No, I'll eat more today, if you want to eat, you can do it yourself."

He doesn't want to eat such a sweet thing every day, only when he is sad and sad, he thinks about it.

The two chose the location of the private seat on the second floor near the window, and they could see the lights and pedestrians downstairs.

The business of this restaurant is too good, the shopkeeper is in a hurry, maybe he forgot that the dishes are all on the Qiyun Qinglu wine that Yan Zhi wants, and he raised his hand and waved it, the dark red light flashed, and a set of emerald green wine jugs appeared on the table.

The wine jug is filled with Diansi Fengquan, a famous wine in Luoyang, which was bought when he arrived in Luoyang, and he wanted to buy it back for Yan Zhi to taste, and it came in handy today.

He lifted the flask, filled the wine glass, put one glass next to Yanzhi, and he held up the other glass, and smiled at Yanzhi.

"Brother Azhi, I respect you, congratulations, you got what you wanted today."