Chapter 1: No regrets

"You are a devil, and you are born sinful. 180,000 years ago, the war between gods and demons, the god realm should have annihilated you in the Shennanling, for the sake of your mother Zhiyu Xianjun's face, let you go, the god realm allowed you to be reborn, and helped you cross, but you had evil intentions, slaughtered the princess on the wedding night of His Royal Highness the prince, committed a heinous capital crime, and soon fell into the Zhushen Cave, and disappeared, and you will not be able to live forever."

"You, regret it—"

"...... No regrets. "

In the dark cavern, the man's limbs were shackled by chains, his hands hung high, the shackles on his wrists were against the skin of the side covered with the thick barbs of a baby's fingers, deeply embedded in the flesh, and the blood flowed down his arms into the sleeves of his coat that were stacked on his arms, and his bare skin was as pale as snow.

His head was tilted to the side, his long wet and sticky hair covered his face, and he was wearing a bright red wide-sleeved robe with mandarin ducks embroidered with gold thread, which was a wedding robe. It's just that the wedding gown has now been stained dark brown by dried blood, and the beautiful patterns on it have become gray, and the original face can no longer be seen.

"Evil obstacles! Bigotry! The eyes of the great god of the law were cold, and the thunderbolt in his hand full of pure silver slammed into the ground, causing ninety-nine eighty-one heavenly thunders to descend in unison-

In an instant, the heavens and the earth brightened, reflecting the terrified faces of the gods of sin who were also imprisoned in this cave by the chains of the gods.

This is the place where the Nine Heavens imprisoned and interrogated the gods of sin, some of them who have committed serious crimes but are not guilty of death have been imprisoned here for thousands of years, and they have seen not ten thousand but eight thousand, and none of them can survive the hundred heavenly thunders.

Those weak-willed little gods, at most ten or twenty ways, will cry and beg to confess their sins, and then those who should remove the fairy bones will be removed from the fairy bones, those who should be degraded into the animal and livestock road will be degraded into the animal and livestock road, and those who should be sent to the Zhushen Cave will be sent to the Zhushen Cave, anyway, early death and early superbirth, even if it is wiped out, you can't escape, why suffer more from this sin.

Although this Heavenly Thunder is not as capable of snatching away the life of a god in an instant as the Nine Heavenly Thunder Tribulation, every time it falls on the body, it will tear the soul and body apart, leaving bloody wounds that are difficult to heal.

Ten thousand years ago, there was a hard-boned little god, who would rather die under this thunder punishment, fainted after being subjected to 7749 heavenly thunders, and woke up from pain, he finally couldn't help it, and wept bitterly to confess his sins and beg for mercy to the great god of the law, and was sent to the Zhushen Cave on the same day.

It's gone, but at least there won't be any pain.

It is far more painful to live like this than to die.

The hard-boned little god suffered a lot of heavenly thunder, but no matter how it was said, it fell one by one, but at this moment, the people who were being tortured in front of them were ninety-nine eighty-one heavenly thunders falling together-

To be precise, it's a demon, they can't figure out what this monster is holding onto... For thirty days, at least a thousand thunderbolts were rained down every day. Sometimes a hundred and ten heavenly thunderbolts descended in unison, and he hung there bloody like a piece of rotten meat, and he didn't even have the strength to raise his head, but his mouth was always repeating two words like a gossamer - no regrets.