IMPORTANT

• This is a BL. You know what it is and if you don't like it, then please leave.

• Updating new chapters might not be regular since I'm doing this in the mid of a lot of work.

• Any of the pictures used in here are not mine. Got them from Pinterest.

• Strictly reminding. The story is 18+ and contains mature content and sensitive parts. Read at your own risk. I won't hold responsibility. 🤭🤭🤭

• But please don't bully me. English is my second language. If you see any mistakes in grammar, please be kind enough to notify me so that I can fix it.

• Finally, guys and girls, I'm just an amateur and this is my second story. Chapters might not be long. And I don't like to see it anywhere without my permission.

• In this story, the MC is a ger. For those who doesn't know what a ger is - gers are males capable of giving birth to children and even breastfeed them. But they are also capable as fathers...

• Still if you feel fine with all above, then you're welcomed! Please enjoy the story! And make sure you vote and comment the story, ok?

• Finally, if you find any confusing part in the story please feel free to leave a comment and ask me. I'm not a demon. I'm a friendly little girl. So as long as it doesn't spoil the coming chapters, it's my pleasure to answer you.