Chapter 31 - Don't overdo it *

"That's it husband. You're almost done...."

Asha was smiling and feeling pleased as she watch and guide Dumu mold the ring. She only let him watch her shape the crystal into a ring once. He really is a quick-learner.

Dumu let out a happy sigh as the ring made of crystal shone brightly from his hand. It's a simple flat ring band but the energy inside makes it looks like blue smoke was trapped and whirling slowly inside of a glass. They were both staring at it in awe.

"Can you try it wife? I hope it fits your finger...."

Asha showed him her hand and she let Dumu slide it in her ring finger. It fits perfectly as it shines a blue aura, it was Dumu's mana that he injected inside the crystal ring.

"It's perfect husband. Thank you."

She leans and gives him a long kiss. Dumu was going for more when Asha pulls back with a smirk.

"You also have to try the ring I made for you. Give me your hand...."

Dumu obediently held his hand to her as she slide a green crystal ring in his finger. Just like the ring he made for her, hers was shining a bright green for it was injected with her mana too.

Dumu was smiling from ear to ear as he happily stares at the ring on his hand. Asha smiles at him as she puts her hand beside his, letting him see the rings on their fingers.

"Aren't they pretty? These will be the symbol that we are husband and wife."

"I will never take my ring off."

"But we have to take them off for now and keep them until tonight. We'll be wearing them forever after that. Don't be impatient my handsome husband."

They both took it off and Asha slid them in a long cord that she made out of Dumu's beast skin. She leaned her body on him as she ties it around his neck securely.

"You keep them safe until we need to wear them. Is that okay with you?"

Dumu nods before kissing her sensually, his arms enveloping her body against his, their still naked forms rubbing against one another. He carried her up in his arms that made Asha held her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He quickly pushed his erection inside her, making her moan loudly as her body leans back from the pleasant intrusion.

"Dumu... we can't keep doing this... we won't get anything done... mmmmm... ahhhhh Du-Dumu...."

He sucked on one of her jiggling full breasts as he thrusts inside her deeply. She was clinging to him so she wouldn't fall while he stands there, fucking her relentlessly.

"One more wife... mmmm ahhhhh... just one more... ahhh...."

He marks her neck, her breasts, every part of her skin where his mouth can reach. He keeps on squeezing her round bottom as he pounds his thick shaft inside her dripping pussy. It was driving Asha crazy for he is reaching her deepest part, hitting the right spot hard enough to make her climax repeatedly. It felt like another orgasm would start even before the other ends.

She was clawing his back, leaving scratches and marks from her nails as she was holding on for her dear life. Her throat is almost dry from all the moans and screams she's letting out. She was never penetrated like this before. But it felt so good that her body is shaking from the extreme pleasure.

"I... am almost ughhhh... there wife...ahh ahhhh...."

Their moans and groans of pleasure mixes with the sounds both their bodies where making. Dumu can feel the wetness from their joined sexes trickling down his thighs. Asha already lost count how many times she climaxed from her husband's unfaltering quick and deep thrusts.

"Du-Dumu... I can't... I can't anymore... mmmmmm... Dumu... please... ahhhhhhh...."

She squirted in waves as her eyes rolled at the back of her head. The sudden tightness and dampness made Dumu release his inside of her with every deep thrust he makes. It was a mess, with all the wetness flowing down his thighs and dropping on the beddings he was standing from.

He carefully kneeled down as they both come down from their high. Peppering her neck with kisses as he strokes her smooth back. Her legs are still shaking. She's not even sure if she can move them for she can't feel them anymore.

"I... I think my body died. It won't respond to me anymore...."

"You need to rest my wife. I love you...."

"This is all your fault you hentai!"

"Yes, yes it was because of me I am sorry. I could not control myself, I will be gentle next time...."

He was soothing his wife with tender words as he gently massages her thighs and legs.

"Did I tell you not to be gentle?"

He chuckled and kissed her all over her face. She was blushing too hard as she tries to avoid her husband's loving gaze.

"I will do what my wife tells me...."

"You never listen... all I wanted is for you to not overdo it. We've been making love since last night, you need to have patience and behave too you know. My body has its limits... but I love it when you go rough on me...."

She embarrassingly tell as she hides her face and buries it on his neck so he won't be able to see her face. Dumu strokes her hair lovingly as he sighs.

"I will listen to my wife...Let me wash you up in the river then you can sleep for a bit after. Do you want something while I go out hunting?"

"I wanted to eat something warm but we can't make fire here. The other beasts might get frightened. Fruits will do. You better eat too when you go hunting. Let's absorb some mana later when you get back so we'll have the energy before the ritual's blessing."

"Yes. Dumu will always follow my beautiful wife."

The Return of the Beast Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें