Chapter 8 - Not All Females Are Weak *

The beasts knew how deadly the odd looking sharp sticks are since it already killed one of theirs. So everytime Asha aims and releases multiple arrows, they avoided them with their speed and agility as they move towards her.

No one in their group has a star less than three, meaning they are all strong beasts. They wouldn't have survived being abandoned by their females if they aren't strong. They easily avoid Asha's attacks. What is new to them always makes them more vigilant and cautious.

Theo was nailed standing on the spot. He watched every single move the beautiful female is doing. This is his first time seeing a female fight back against male beasts, and not just weak beasts, but three starred beasts that has been used in fighting.

She fights bravely, using this unknown thing that can kill a beast bigger than her even from a distance. He can see the fierceness and determination in her eyes. There's no cowardice, no hesitation. Only pure violence and brutality with grace and beauty. Then and there, Theo swears that he'll make that beautiful female his one and only mate.

Being the brother of the leader of the group of abandoned beast men branded him abandoned as well but he is not. He is one of the cubs of an abandoned male and a snatched female. That's one reason why he was raised and is treated as abandoned as well.

Yes, he is curious about females. But only for carnal pleasure. Because for him, females are too weak to keep. He never wanted to take a vow for union with one nor be blessed by a witch doctor. He will not be enslaved by a weak female's ridiculous caprices.

Watching his allies attacking the female made him want to stop them. This type of female is rare, one of a kind. And he likes her. He wants her to be his mate. No one can have her but only him. As a five-starred lion beast man, he can easily defeat them all.

A rhinoceros charges and hits the tree so hard that it shook. Asha almost lost her balance as she holds on to Old Harac's branch. She smirks as she puts her bow on her back and reveals the two daggers from her forearm bands.

"Vines Entangle!"

All the arrows that are pierced on the ground glowed a green aura that spreads all over the place. The ground shakes that startled the beasts.

"Wha-what is happening?!"

They were trying to stay standing when suddenly sharp vines emerged from the ground. The beasts who are near Asha didn't have enough time to dodge and was entangled by vines. Cries of pain can be heard as the vines pierce their skin and squeeze them tightly.

The other beasts backed out and stayed away from them to avoid getting entangled. Blood began to cover the grass from the thorns of the vines that pierced the captured beasts. More vines emerged from the ground, waving wildly in the air like they're waiting for enemies to come near and get entangled by them.

"What in the beast god are those?!"

"Did the female do that?!"

"How powerful is she?!"

Asha suddenly jumped from the branch that she was on and as she descends, she infused mana on both daggers. The rhinoceros below her was entangled by vines and can't move.

Theo and Dumu were enchanted at the sight of the descending female. The cloak flapping from the fall made her look like she was flying in the air, her red long wavy hair is messily mesmerising.

"You almost made me fall from that branch earlier."

She slammed on the rhinoceros' body with her two daggers piercing its two eyes making it roar in pain. It tried to break out from the vines but it only squeezed tighter that made the thorns dig in deeper through its skin making blood spatter everywhere.

"Die!"

As soon as she shouted with coldness in her green eyes, the dagger stretched out like swords. The green aura extended as it pierce through the rhino's head and stab the ground. The rhino's body flinched for a few seconds before it stopped moving. It died.

"The bitch killed Moe!!!"

The beasts roared madly. Dumu saw them that they were about to attack the female in unison. He immediately got out from his hiding place and was about to go where Asha was.

"Dumu stop! Stop if you don't want to get killed."

Asha shouted as she stood up, taking off her daggers from the rhino's dead body.

"The vines are poisonous. If you don't wanna die, just stop, all of you."

Her voice loud and commanding reverberated through the forest. The beasts who were about to attack also stopped when they heard her. They looked at the vines again that were wildly swaying around the area.

"You already killed two of ours!" Shouted one of the beasts.

"I told you nicely to leave me alone in the first place. You have been warned but you didn't listen. Do you think you can bully me because I am a female? Not all females are weak.

What I hate the most are males taking advantage of others. Since you saw that I'm alone and I'm a female, you all thought that you can prey on me? You all wanna take advantage of me? You think you can look down on me? You better change your lousy ways. You all disgust me."

The vines that were holding the other beasts slowly release them. Their wounded bodies fell on the ground, they were all already unconscious. The vines moved towards Asha slowly forming a wall so as to protect her from them.

"I'm giving you the chance to save your friends. At the riverbank near the waterfalls, there are white wild flowers among the grass that you can use as an antidote to all of them. Feed them with it for three days. Their will to live then will be their survival or their undoing.

It would be up to you if you want to continue to attack me. More than half of your group is badly poisoned while two are already dead. Do you wish to continue or leave? This is my final warning and I don't usually just give warnings twice. I'm being nice today. Don't waste this chance."

"Can I see you again female?" Theo shouted as he looks at her full of admiration.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out...that is, If we cross paths again."