Chapter 2 - Who are you?

"Father!!!"

Asha woke up with her eyes wide and her hand reaching for something or someone in the air. She was out of breath as she tries to sit up. She leans her back on something hard as a light throbbing headache disorients her.

But then she remembers what had happened. She and her father were being chased by their rival Mafia while they were rock climbing on one of the volcanic mountains in the Sierra.

They were outnumbered and was severely injured when they reached the crater. Her father was about to fall off the crater but she pulled him out of the way and she fell instead.

She can feel the raging heat against her face as she drops closer to the magma bed when suddenly she heard a piercing cry of a bird then she blacked out.

She pats herself up and felt that she is okay except for the cuts and bruises she got from the chase. She then looks at her surroundings.

Where the hell am I? Is this... a cave?

It was a bit dark inside and only the light at the entrance can be seen. She immediately pulled out a dagger from her secret space that her father helped her make by putting a tattoo of a vines bangle on her wrist.

He is a great space and time manipulator. He made them their own secret space as large as 2 acres of land that has time slowed inside. They don't even need to carry bags with them for all their stuff are inside their hidden space. Only restriction that they can't keep inside is anything living.

"You have been sleeping for three days female."

A shadow blocked the light from the cave's entrance. Asha can't see the face but she is sure that the deep husky voice of a man is from the same shadow. She became vigilant and hid the dagger behind her back.

"Who are you? And where am I?"

The silhouette of the man came closer as he walks towards her. She tightened her grip on her dagger as she continues to question him.

"Stop right there! Answer me first!"

The silhouette stopped. He didn't moved as if he is a statue. But she can feel his eyes looking at her. Studying her.

"I am Dumu and you are in a cave."

He answered her alright. But it became silent again. It feels like they are trying to find out what the other is up to. Trying to feel things if it's dangerous to continue or not.

"Why am I here Dumu? Have you seen my father? Or the guys in a black suit?"

"Guys? Black suit? I do not know what you are talking about female. I saw you got spit out from that angry mountain. You were inside this red crystal that I thought I can get but your body absorbed all of its powers after you crashed on a big tree. Ugh! What a waste. I was going to bargain it at Byakko for something useful," the guy mumbles the last as he walks away.

"Hey! Wait up! What do you mean Byakko? What place is that? Isn't this the country of Joya? This should be the mountain range of Sierra, right?"

Asha stood up quickly to catch up Dumu but stopped when the light blinded her eyes. As her sight begins to adjust, she saw gigantic trees of different kinds surrounding her. She's in a forest. A very weird forest. But when she glances at the tall guy, she almost choked because his black straight hair couldn't even cover his back for he is butt-naked.

"Joya? Sierra? I do not know what you are saying female. I leave now since you are awake. I can not even believe that I saved an ugly female."

He continues to walk away but his feet suddenly morphs into a thick and long black scaled tail.

"Snake? Am I hallucinating? Did I hit my head hard?"

The half snake guy stops then turned around. He was towering a height of ten feet as he slithers his way back towards her with questionable eyes.

"So what if I am a snake beast? Are you going to scream like the other females? Or are you going to ask me to mate when you know that I am a five-starred beast? Maybe you should go to the nearest tribe inside this forest so you can find a witch doctor and let him see if something is wrong with you."

Dumu was a little annoyed with how the female stares at him. It's just like how other females look down on snake beasts like him. Everyone in the beast world doesn't like snakes because they look scary and cold. But what he didn't know is that Asha was staring at his two penises that were hanging out for display because he isn't wearing any clothes.

"Don't you wear clothes? Or are you a pervert? Don't go near me or I'm gonna cut your two dicks in one clean swipe."

He looks at her curiously as she brandish her dagger in front of her.

"You keep saying words that I do not understand female. What race are you even? Go back to your tribe. You are annoying."

"I'm human. And I don't belong to a tribe. Where the hell am I?"

"I know no human race." Dumu flicks his forked-tongue at Asha as he circles around her. "You have the breath of a bird. What bird tribe are you? I have not encountered a bird with breath like yours but I am sure it is from the bird race."

"Bird? Are you fucking with me? I'm leaving. Thank you anyways for saving me. Goodbye."

Asha stomps away entering the vast forest at the end of the forsaken grassland. Dumu just watched her leave and when he can't see her anymore, he continues slithering away to the opposite direction of the forest.

"Finally the female left on her own. I do not have to be bothered by some ugly female anymore."