Chapter 3 - Healing Nature *

Asha has been walking inside the vast forest for hours. She wants to make sure that she is as far as possible from that rude half snake beast man. She knows she should be grateful for he saved her and probably even guarded her while she was unconscious. But his arrogance and coldness, she doesn't have the patience to tolerate it.

It's more beneficial for them to part ways to avoid any more conflicts. She has always been a loner. She's at peace when she is alone and don't have to mingle with others. And it's safer for her so she can test out if her abilities can also be used here.

She already noticed that she is not in the Sierra mountain range. And it's highly possible that she's in a different world Or realm Or dimension at the moment. Father could have used his space and time manipulation to save her when she fell in the crater.

Lots of questions are bugging her right now is. Where is she? Where is her father? How can she go back?

If father got away from those morons, that means he can finally get me out of here, right? But what if he doesn't even know where he teleported me....

She sighed as she stops in front of a tree. She calmly closed her eyes and relaxed her breathing.

The rustle of leaves from the surrounding tall trees can only be heard. A gust of soft wind passes through in every direction. The grass and wildflowers begins to sway beautifully.

Asha's whole body begins to emit a green glow. It's calm and relaxing aura vibrates gently and every plant that it touches answers to it like it was full of joy and welcomes it by gracefully swaying its leaves or flower if it has any. Fruits from trees begins to grow and ripen in a fast speed. Same with flowers that blooms and proudly shows its most beautiful state.

Then suddenly, all the surrounding plants and trees emit a green aura and slowly flew towards Asha. Her body absorbs what was given to her by nature and as it seeps in every pore on her skin, every cut and bruise that she had begins to heal. Her wounds begin to disappear and leaves no scabs or marks like it never was there in the first place. The only evidence that remained from the unpleasant surprise attack is her rugged clothes that needs mending and the dried soot, dirt and blood on her skin.

"Thank you my precious friends. I can always depend on you guys wherever I am."

Asha said in a very soft tone before she opened her eyes and smiled while looking at her surroundings. All the plants, grass, flowers and trees swayed gently as if answering back at her.

I need to find a safe place first so I can replenish my mana fully and plan on what should I do next.

She slowly kneels on the soft grass and put both of her hands on the ground. She closed her eyes and begins to meditate. A green aura starts to form around her hands then it quickly burst all over the ground. An invisible aura that feels like a breeze is sweeping everything that is around her. It softly hits everything that it can pass through the entire forest but is not making any damage.

"Perfect!"

She smiles happily as she opens her eyes. She stood slowly and stares ahead as if she's looking for something beyond the rows of tall trees.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the forest....

Dumu felt a powerful breeze hit him. It startled him a little and made him alert but he felt no threat or evil intent around him. It just made him curious because he felt a bit more relaxed and soothed. It was a breeze but it felt warm. It was a good feeling. He's not even aware that a smile appeared on his cold handsome face.

"Let us stop here and rest. Ten of you, go hunt for food while the others check the surroundings for we will stay here for the night. We have been wandering this forest for too long and we haven't even seen a village."

Dumu swings stealthily from one tree branch to another going higher and higher so he can observe this group that he almost bumped into earlier. He was fast enough to hide his aura and his breath by covering his whole body with mist. He hides among the leaves as he stares at the leader of the beast men.

"We are almost out of rations Theo. And two females died while we were moving. Your brother would not be happy about this."

The handsome tanned beast man morphed into a ten foot lion and roared loudly that made the remaining beast men cower in fear. He strode forward where the other tied females were and looked at them. He morphed back to its perfect form, his long brown hair and cold brown eyes radiating as the sunlight hits him.

"All of you should stop playing with these females. Yllmas needs them alive. How good are they to bear cubs for him if they are all dead? They are for him not for all of you to share. Tsk tsk...."

All of them went silent while the five females cry and shake from fear and hopelessness.

Dumu was crouched behind the leaves atop a big branch of a tree as he listened. He's been hearing stories from villages he stopped over for bargaining his loots that there is a group of abandoned beast men who are looting and destroying small weak villages. Even making the females they capture abandon their mates before leaving those said villages.

Dumu looked at the crying females. He doesn't feel any sympathy for them for he doesn't care. He's not even feeling a little angry for these group of beast men.

Being abandoned by a female mate is a big blow to beast men. It can kill them for the deep loss and sadness the male will feel. If they are strong enough to withheld the pain, they are likely to survive but most males become cruel and hateful. They feel more vengeful. Especially against other females.

So seeing this turn of events is normal for Dumu. He understands that this always happens.

But he's a bit worried. Not for the captive females, but for a certain female that ran away from him. He'll follow them for a few days and will make sure that she won't meet this group of vicious beast men.

He looks at the direction where the female headed before they got separated.

I do not even know her name.