Chapter 34 - Party for two *

The whole fox tribe was celebrating the sacred vows with dance, good wishes and food. The four moons shine brightly as it is the only light that they have to illuminate the whole communal area.

The laughter and chatters are loud enough to even reach and cover one part of the deep dark forest not far away from the fox tribe. A couple is celebrating it alone, behind a huge tree while they are covered by its shadow.

"Dumu ahhh-ahhhhh... when you said mmmmm-ahhh that you are mmm thirsty... I thought you wanted... to go to the river ahhhh...."

Asha was leaning all her weight on the tree while Dumu was relentlessly licking and sucking her soaking pussy. He's holding her up while her leg is draped on his shoulder. His face was deeply buried in between her thighs while he's kneeling in front of her.

"Thirsty mmmm I am... thirsty... let me drink you wife...."

He plunges his two fingers inside of her as he continues to pleasure his wife with his tongue. Asha can't help but to hold onto his head, gripping some of his hair, making both of them moan loudly.

Dumu already have memorized every part of her body that can make her come hard. He observed her like a hawk these past nights everytime they make love. That's one reason why he can't get enough of her for every orgasm she had is a gratifying fulfilment for him.

He thrusts his fingers deep, twisting it inside her and when she jerked her hips and moan, he knew that he reached that spot that makes her go crazy. He smirks a devilish smile while he sucks on that pebbled button.

"Dumu!!!"

His unforgiving deep thrusts and sucking made her gush out juices that he has been long waiting for. He pulls out his fingers as he opened his mouth, catching those love juices that's been spraying on his face in waves. He licks on her wetness, licking and drinking her up until the last drop.

He didn't even let her rest while her legs are still shaking from that orgasm. He stood and let her two legs hook around his hips. He moved the slit on his skirt to get his huge and dripping erection out and pushed it all the way deep inside of her. He swallowed her moans with his lips as he let her taste how sweet she is from his tongue.

She held her arms tight around his neck as she kisses him back. Their tongues intertwined, her breasts already spilled out from her bra-top, both their nipples rubbing against each other with their every movement.

The crisp night breeze can't even cool down their hot and steamy bodies. The squelching sounds of their dripping sexes mixes with sounds of their elicit moans and groans.

"My husband... is very impatient ahhhh...."

He kisses and sucks on her neck as she tightly holds on around his neck.

"I cannot... control myself ughhhh... when you said... that you are all... mine mmmm-ahhh... so happy I cannot... wait to be inside you... ahhh my Asha... mmmm my wife... mine...."

He squeezes and grips her round bottom with both his hands as he plunge deep inside her with more force making her gush out another climax. He didn't even stopped thrusting as the juices squirted all over him making his skirt and his legs wet from it.

It was driving Asha crazy for the high she is in wouldn't stop and continues to make her whole body tremble from the painful pleasure electrifying her whole body. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head as Dumu sucks hard on one of her hard nipples.

"Du-Dumu... stop...please ahhhhh mmmm...."

The more she cries, the more she is getting impaled by his huge hard cock. Their warm bodies were tangled to each other as if they're planning to melt into one beautiful mess.

She came from another huge orgasm when she felt his soaking wet finger rubbing and probing her other hole. She looked at her lustful husband and saw the look on his face like he was asking for permission to do something new. She held on to him tightly and whispered to his ear.

"Just mmmm be gentle... we haven't... done this before...."

He kisses his wife softly all over her face. He rested his forehead on hers as he answered quietly, "let me know if you do not like it so I will stop. I will only use my finger. I want to know how you feel when your two holes are filled."

He continues to thrust his cock inside her dripping pussy while he slowly insert his finger inside the other hole. It was a different feeling for Asha that made her close her eyes while Dumu studies her reaction. He slowly pushes and pulls his finger while he kisses and licks her neck.

"Does it feel good?" And when she blushingly nods, he added one more finger and slowly pushes it inside and out. He peppers his wife with kisses as he continues to please his wife's two holes.

"It... it feels good husband... it's a different feeling mmm but... it feels good...."

"Relax wife... I got you... You need to get ahhh... used to it mmmm... do you know why?"

His thrusts are beginning to go faster. He held his wife's body close as his cock and his fingers slides in and out of her two holes. He licks the sweat that is dripping down her face.

"What are you ahhhhh planning Dumu?"

"Have you forgotten... that your husband have... two cocks? You will not need ughhh-ahhhh another mate for I... alone am enough... to do what two males... need to give you pleasure...."

"I'm... I'm scared... but excited husband... but not now please...."

"When you are ready wife... tell me when you... when you are ready...."

"Not now... mmmm let me... get use to this feeling...."

"Dumu will always... listen to his wife. For now, I will mmm please my wife with one... huge... cock...."

He kisses Asha with greed as he thrusts himself inside her relentlessly deep using his huge erection and his fingers leaving no holes unattended as they make love all through the night.